32: Missing

The smell of toast went up my nose, waking me up

I looked at the time. 11:50. "Did I sleep in on our honeymoon?" I said seeing him bring a tray to me.

He laughed. "It's okay. Pregnant women are tired." He sat on the bed and I got out of the bed.

"Let me go brush my teeth." I said covering my mouth, insecure about my morning breath.

He didn't mind me and I went to wash up.

"Let's go take a walk." He said when I came back. "After you eat of course.

We walked on the wooden porch, hand in hand. My other hand held my stomach, rubbing it.

"I really like this." I said about the honeymoon.

"Mm. Me too."

"I was so happy my sister came to the ceremony. I didn't know she was coming. It was so surprising. Did you invite her?"

"You liked it? Michael and I thought of the idea."

"Well yes I did."

My sister came to the wedding ceremony... I just wish my parents were there... but at the same time I didn't.

"What's wrong?"

I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin the moment with my negativity.

"Tell me."

He seriously can't let me say no.

I looked down. "I just... wish my parents were there... I knew they would want to. They came to my house way before and I kicked them out. It's all my fault."

"Don't be too harsh on yourself. At that moment you were probably too angry to even think."

I nodded. I hugged his arm and laid my head on his shoulder. We reached the end of the porch and began to walk on the pavement. Trees were around and there were mini shops, bars and restaurant as we walked more.

We decided to get some souvenirs to bring back home.

"Isn't this nice?" I said picking up glasses, it had small print on the side, Bora Bora, and putting them on Jimin. He turned around to a mirror and ran his finger through his hair.

I giggled. "Looks good on you."

I gasped seeing something Jaeseong would like.

"Jaeseong loves this. Let's buy one." I said.

After I bought the gift, we walked to an ice cream place.

"What flavor?" He asked me.

"Vanilla is fine."

"2 vanilla please." He got the 2 and gave me one, paying for them after. "Thank you!"

He held my hand.

"It's so nice today." I said. "You want to go swimming?"

He nodded and we started to head back.

. . .

It was dinner time and we found a small restaurant. It wasn't as fancy but it was still nice, since it's with him.

"Do you like ut here so far?" He asked after ordering our food.

"Anywhere with you is nice."

He laughed. "You're so funny."

"You're just saying that."

After finishing, I took out my phone to call the babysitter to check up on what's hapoening at home.

That's strange.

I thought knowing she always answered the phone but not this time.

I tried to call again.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he saw my worried face.

"She's not picking up."

I tried again and she finally picked up.

"Y/n?"

"Yin?"

My sister picked up.

"What are you doing with the babysitter's phone?" I asked. Something was wrong, it was making me worried.

"The babysitter... Is dead." She said choked in tears. I was taken back by the horrendous news. "There are police around your house investigating. I cane here to check on Jaeseong..."

"Where is he? Where is Jaeseong?"

"Gone."

"Gone?! What do you mean gone Yin?"

"He's not here Y/n. He's missing."

"We're coming home."

Jimin and I rushed back to our place.

"Y/n calm down. Pregnant ladies aren't suppise to run." He said, catching up and holding onto my shoulder. "Hey, what's wrong?"

I turned around to her with tears running down my face. "It's not funny Jimin. Jaeseong is missing, someone took him. We have to go back home... we have to go--" He pulled me into a hug.

"We will get him but slow down a bit. We'll get our son back."

"Taehyung? Find Y/n's cousin." Jimin said on the phone while packing.

<3
Hello everyone! im bringing back my account on instagram ! i will probably make short stories on the highlights !

it's @ jungkracker

come and support ! i love you guys and thank you for ALL who support and loves my book <3