35: Epilogue

6 years later

6 years later...

"Mommy! Mommy! Catch the ball!" Said Jen.

"Jen come here so daddy can dress you for school. Mommy is feeding Jill." Jimin said holding Jen's jacket."

"Jill honey, one more spoon. Ahhh." I said and fed her.

"Bye mom!" 

"Mom? That's something different." I kissed Jaeseong on the cheek after he put his shoes on and gave him his lunch bag. He smiled at me. "I'm thinking, mommy is a bit too kid-ish for my age." He laughed. "Bye dad!"

"Bye Jaeseong!"

"Jaeseong catch the ball! Pleaseeeeeee." Jen said.

"Okay Jen. Pass me it." She threw the ball and it hit a painting on the wall, making it slanted. "Anyways! Bye mom, dad!" He said leaving, not trying to get yelled at.

I went to fix the painting and started to dress Jill.

Jimin went to drop the twins off at school and I cleaned up the toys and washed the plates. After, I did a load of laundry.

I put a bag of popcorn in the mirowave and took it out, dumping them in a bowl. I turned netflix on and Jimin came back.

"Babe, they just keep getting noisier." He chuckled and joined me on the couch. I laid my head on his shoulder and he put the blanket on top of him too.

"Break today is nice." I said. "I am the boss of Park & Co after all." I said.

After Eunji moved back to her parents 4 years ago, I became boss of Park & Co. Jimin retired from his job with his parents and is now an accountant, more closer to our house.

"Yup. Break's are nice. Jaeseong is so old, what? 12 now? And the twins are so beautiful just like their mommy." He said.

I laughed. "We also have this huge house. My goodness--" Min jumped on my legs. "And a dog." I pet him.

"Why did we have to name all the kids with J's? I always stutter that way." He said.

"I wanted to name them after the letter J because of Jimin, your name. Jimin, Jaeseong, Jen, and Jill." I laughed.

We continued to watch the movie.

"How about we take things to the bedroom while the kids are out?" He said.

"Jimin." I gave him a warning.

"Come on Y/n!!! When we're on our break."

He is such a kid. What the heck.

"Jimin, you actually made my legs sore the other day. Not. A. Joke." I kept my face on the screen and he kept quiet, trying to keep his laugh in.

"While the kids are out..." He whispered and started to kiss my cheek down my neck. This is seriously making it hard to say anything. 

"Hm?" I managed to say.

"While the kids are out," He said louder. "You can be loud--"

I kissed him back... And here comes another passionate night.

THE END