4

After my father was arrested and pulled from the room I didnt know what to think. I loved my father, yes he was cruel but he took care of me. Who would i live with now? My mother couldnt take care of me. She can barely take care of herself.

Allmight and recovery girl were trying to get me to talk to them, but I didnt want to talk to them. My life was fine one moment, the second they got involved it all came crumbling down.

Even the two men who were with child protective services tried talking to me. I ignored them turning away. I just needed to be alone right now.

After a while they leave my room saying they'll give me space.

Sighing I pull myself back in to bed. What do I do now. I kinda feel betrayed by allmight. Do I still want to go to UA high. I mean I made friends, I dont wsnt to lose that.

For the next few weeks I stay in the hospital letting my injuries heal. The second they did I was walking around the hospital with no problem. It was 5 weeks after the incident did they finally release me. The school didnt want me to be placed in a foster home. I guess one of the teachers volunteered to take me in for the time being. I wonder who. Please dont be allmight, or that loud mouth or midnight. I shiver at the last name, shes scary.

My room door opens and in walks nezu and Aizawa." Nagisa Its very nice to see you feeling better." I nod looking at them. Aizawa looked as tired as usual and bored to be here." Now Nagisa to discuss your leaving arrangements, Aizawa here as kindly volunteered to take you in for the time being. Just until we can get a hold of more of your family." I snort at that. The only other living relatives I have is my father, mother, and 93 year old grandma that lives in the states." Good luck finding any!" I snort.

They sigh." Let's go see your new house." Aizawa says turning and leaving the room.

I sigh not having any other choice as ne follow him out.

You would think Aizawas place would be small, cramped and filthy but it was actually quite the opposite.

His house was a two bedroom apartment with two baths, a kitchen, a dining room and a small one car garage. It was very nice. He showed me to my room which was already furnished with a queen size bed, a dresser and a TV." Thank you Aizawa." He gives a small smile,"your welcome nagisa, and if you need to talk, my rooms down the hall, but please just dont need me for the next hour so I can take a nap."

I snicker at his last comment." Why are you always so tired?" He sighs." I have extreme cases of insomnia, so sometimes I wont sleep for days on end. Plus I just dont sleep well period so that's why." I nod. That made sense. With that he leaves my new room closing the door.

I sigh plopping down on the bed grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. I flip through a few stations before just deciding to turn the TV off. Maybe I'll walk around town. I'm tired of being cooped up. Maybe I'll go to a gym. Yah a run will get my mind off of everything.

Leaving the house I make sure to memorize the address. Walking into town I realize I didnt recognized anything. Damn, I wonder around for a little while finding a place. It wasnt a gym but it was the second best thing, a fight club. Walking in I immedialy smirk spotting every wrong move each opponent was making on the ring. I sign up for a 500 fight. The second highest. And higher would be 1000 dollars. But I think I'll start easy tonight.

I watch the other contestants fight. What was cool about this fight club was quirks were aloud. As long as you didnt kill your opponent you were ok to do whatever.

When I'm signaled up I grin running up." Name?" I smirk again." Shadow, call me shadow." I say releasing some shadow to form around my fist. I can manipulate shadows very well. Theres actually very little I cant do with it.

"Wait do you mean THE shadow. The shadow that's never been defeated in a fight." I nod." The one and only." Then they do something I expect them to do. They all burst out laughing." What, awww a shrimp like you couldnt take no one down." A man laughs banging his fists on a table spilling beer making a sticky mess." Lets just let our fighting do the talking."  My opponent shrugs.

"Ready, set, fight." As soon as he said that I'm gone my fist smashes into his face seconds later making him fly off the stage into a group of drunkers.

Everybody stares at me shocked before clapping." And we have our winner. SHADOW!!!!!!"

I smirk walking off stage deactivating my quirk. I walk to the still stunned banker and receive my cash." I will be back." I say, turning and walking out of the club. "Wow I cant believe how easy that guy was to beat. He didnt stand a chance."

Looking down at my money I think. What should I do with all this. I do have my own bank account which I'm I say so had over 10.000 dollars in it. Thanks to these fights. Yah I'll just put it there for now. I walk around town a little longer before noticing I'm being followed. Walking into a nearby alley I hide in the shadows. The person following me walks in looking around. I lunge at him slamming his body to the wall. He places his hand on my shadowed arm expecting something to happen but nothing happens.

Looking up I smirk at the man with a hand covering his face.