26

I watch in horror as nagisas dome goes down. Nomus immeditly start attacking her. After just minutes into the fight it became apparent that nagisa was not going to win this fight." NAGISA, LET ME OUT." I yell banging on the dome. She continues fighting. Allmight walks over trying to pull me away from the dome and reassure me that everything would me fine. Tears slid down my face. I didnt care if it was unmanly to cry. The one I love is down there getting pumbled to death and I had to stand by and watch.

Allmight sighs, he himself banging on the dome, blood slightly dripping from his mouth before he quickly wipes it away. He must be more hurt then he's letting on.

Suddenly nagisas bashed in the head. I scream as she lays on the ground not moving for a few seconds before she gets up jumping into the air, landing on one of the monsters heads. She raises her hands and more shadows from all around the room gather around our dome. We're then picked up off the ground. It begins floating in the air. I watch as we get higher and higher. Nagisa wasnt following. What was she doing?" NAGISA COME ON. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell again banging on the dome using my quirk. All the other heros join is as well. We cant leave nagisa behind. What kind of heros would we be to do that? What kind of boyfriend would I be to let my girlfriend die?

She gives me a smile saying something before the dome enters the room above us. The floor closes. My heart drops as the floor fully closes and the dome disappears dropping us to the ground. Almost immediatly does the ground shake beneath us. I bang on the floor begging for it to open. Allmight tries to pry the floors open to no avail. After a minute water rushes through the floor pushing us back. If possible my heart stops and a sickening feeling fills my gut.

Nagisa, no. "NAGISA NOOOOOOO. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COME WITH US." I beg, but the floors do not open. I'm then picked up and thrown over a shoulder. It was then that I realized how drained I was. The adrenaline that had been pumping through my veins now depleted. I lay limp against the back of the person no sooner losing consciousness.

Waking up I become painfully aware of a void feeling in my chest. It was unlike any pain I had felt before. It hurt worse then any physical pain I've ever felt. Looking around I notice I was in a white hospital room. A few wires stuck out of my arm. And a little clamp on my finger.

My whole body was practicaly wrapped in bandages. There was almost no part of skin that wasnt covered. The door suddenly opens and in walks a nurse. She looks up at me stunned for a moment, as if I wasnt suppose to be awake, then smiles.

"Kirishima, eijirou. It's very nice to see that your awake. Are you in any pain? It should be around the time for your next sedative." Y-yes." I muster out, my throat feeling extreamily dry from lack of water.

My breath hitches as memories suddenly flash through my head. Nagisa showing up, fighting those monsters, protecting us, stealing herself away. Tears swell in my eyes. No it cant be true. It's not true. Nagisa is as strong as Allmight if not stronger. She wouldnt just roll over and die. I know she got out. I know she did. Shes probably in the waiting room waiting for me right now.

Yah I'll go see her. Sitting up, I stand to my feet. The nurse tries to push me back down, but I ignore her please and run out the door, much to my body's displeasure. I must of been on the first floor because as I run down the hallway and push open a set of double doors, I see a waiting room with my whole class in it.

The sound of the doors banging open alerted everyone and they looked to me. They looked shocked but I didnt care I was trying to look for that one face.

Walking over to my classmates they all smile and hug me saying things. I dont know what was said. I wasnt listening.

Not spotting her my heart sinks. It's not true. It cant be." Wheres Nagisa?" A frown appears on all of there faces and they look away. Midoriya is the first to speak." We're so sorry kirishima. She sacrificed herself so you and the heros could escape safely." He simply says.

Those words were enough to break what was left of my already broken heart. Sinking to the floor I sob. The love of my life was gone. I wont ever get to see her smiling face again or hear her beautiful laugh. I wont get to tell her again that I love her. I wont even get to ask her to spend the rest of her life with me. The pain is too much. I dont know if I can go on.

Toshinori
Watching from across the room I see kirishima break down in tears. I really feel bad for the kid. He just lost the person he loves. That's going to stick with him until the day he dies. I want to tell him that Nagisas body was recovered a few days ago and miraculously shes still somehow breathing, but If she were to suddenly stop. It would be like losing her all over again. Kirishimas barely handle it now. Losing her again would kill him.

Its times like this when being a teacher do I feel completely useless. Yes I've lost my master but it not the same. And its my fault all of this was happening. If I could have just mustered up a bit more strength, I could have helped save her. But because of this, now the future is uncertain and theres no telling what will happen next. We can only hope that our future heros will be strong enough to endure the pain and suffering that the future holds.