8

Before I know it I was out of the hospital and back in class. Recovery girl healed the rest of my arm so I could use it normaly again, but i was warned if my arm was broken the same way a few more times i would lose the use of it. That made me realize that my defense lacked.

Tommorow was the feild trip and i was nervous. I needed to give him an answer. I still didnt know though. But if it was something I desired it could only be one of a few things. I didnt want much.

Sighing I get into my pjs hoping into bed. I was tired, today had been a long day. Me and kirishima have developed our relationship more. He gave me a charm bracelet last week for our 2 week anniversary. I really like him. Hes so sweet and gives me my space when I need it. He understands that I'm still getting used to things. He's the perfect boyfriend.

Sighing I wake up nervous. Today was the day. I still didnt know what to choose. I get ready, changing into my uniform. I found a way to be a little more comfortable in a skirt that I'm aloud to do. I wear tights underneath. I win, skirt loses.

Leaving the house I walk to school. I leave early now so I can hang out with kiri a little before class. Soon I make it to school seeing everyone's excited face. I meet kiri in the classroom seeing him already in his hero costume. I blush at the sight. Kiri was fineeeeeee, he had muscle in all the right places. He even has a six pack. No girl better come near him, or there going to deal with the shadow realm.

Soon I change into my pe uniform since I still didnt have a hero costume and we leave. I left my bracelet in the locker so nothing would happen to it, I dont know what I'd do if I lost it. The whole way there I kept fidgeting in my seat. I think kiri knew I was nervous because he held my hand the whole time. I think I know the answer to that mans question.

Getting to our destination we all step out being led by someone in a space suit. Cool, I wonder if they ever get hot wearing that. We walk in and I gasp. It was a rescue heros dream course. It had every natural disaster you could think of. Everybody was in such awe of this place. Suddenly across the room a black portal opens up and villians start coming out. That's when Aizawa tenses telling us we were under attack. Everyone gets ready to turn and run when suddenly another black portal opens up underneath us.

I gasp falling through. I emerge finding myself right in front of that man." Aww nagisa so nice to see you again, have you decided?" I nod,"i-i choose to go with you." He smirks making me gulp. "Good choice." He steps forward and before I know it I'm on the ground my vision swirling, Then darkness.

                    Kirishima

We had just defeated all of the villians in our area. Nagisa wasnt with me. I wonder which zone she was sent to? Looking around we looked around. That's when I saw nagisa. I frown, she was laying on the ground unconscious. Just then a villian walks over to her, picking her up bridal style. What? What was he doing? I take off running. Put my nagisa down. Another black portal thing opens up. No, no,no please no. I pick up speed getting closer. The villian turns walking towards the portal. Then he walks through. The portal closes and just like that, and my heart shattered.

                             Nagisa
I wake up with a gasp finding myself slouched in a chair. I wasnt strapped down or anything so I easily stand looking around." Aww your awake, that's nice to see." I jump at the voice looking around the darkness trying to figure out who said that. A man emerges and I gasp. His face, omg.

"I'm glad your here nagisa or should I call you lily?" I gulp." Nagisa is fine. He smiles continuing." Great, now nagisa I have a proposition for you. I know you crave nothing more then to be accepted and loved by your father. Sadly I myself cannot make you one but I can give you powerful quirks that will render your gender unmatterable." Powerful quirks, father would finally except me. I could make him proud. I could even protect kiri and the rest of my class." And what the catch, whats in it for you?"

He smiles." Its nothing much, I would like you to be my new nomu." I stare at him confused." What's a nomu?" He laughs." Silly me, a nomu is another word for assistant. In exchange for new quirks I ask you to be my new nomu and help me get whatever I need done."

That didnt seem so bad. I thought he going to answer with me becoming a villian or something. It felt as if a weight was lifted from my body.

"Ok, sir you got yourself a deal." Reaching forward we shake hands. Letting go I pull away only for my wrist to be grabbed and I'm pulled towards him. I struggle to pull free. What was he doing? He then pulls a needle from his pocket. A neon green liquid filled the syringe. Before I can stop him he plunges it into my arm.

Almost immediatly does my body go numb and I stop moving. My vision became wavy.

I feel myself being picked up." You will most certainly be the best nomu I've ever created. I have a great feeling about you." Thats the last thing I hear before my vision and hearing goes completely dark and out and I fall into unconsiousness.