21

I make my way home without issues. When I get there I'm treated with a sight I never thought I'd see. Aizawa and a lady sat on the couch. Omg did it finally happen? Did Aizawa finally find a girlfriend. I mean I know he has me and I'm just pure awesome but still. He needs a mate. Wait what mate? I mean girlfriend. I think to myself slapping my cheeks. Maybe a nap will do me good. I can leave the love birds in piece too.

Heading upstairs I quickly fall back asleep.

                                ???????
Soon the plan will be in place. Soon we will strike and Nagisa WILL join us.

                          Nagisa
I wake up the next morning getting ready. Then head off to school. I see a familiar red head standing at the gates looking around. Walking over I smile at him." Hay kiri what are you doing?" He suddenly lunges forward pulling me into a hug. " I missed you too." I say laughing.

He pulls away smashing his lips into mine. I kiss back. Eventually we have to pull away for air. We were both breathing heavily. I smirk at his flustered face." I like when your rough." The look he gives me then makes me hunch over laughing hard. Omg his face was the color of his hair. After a few minutes I calm down and breath.

Grabbing his hand we walk to class. His face was still red.

Class goes by quickly until lunch. I was very nervous like yesterday but Recovery girls statement gave me some hope. If it was true, if kirishima loves me then he should be able to accept me.

Sighing kiri grabs his lunch and we walk to the court yard outside. Sitting down under a tree in the shade I gulp. "Kiri as I said before over the months I was gon my body changed, adapted to fit my world more then yours. Though I can live in either. If you've noticed I haven't eaten any human food as of lately." He nods." I have noticed but I thought you were on a diet or something so I didnt ask." I smile.

"Its not that I dont want to eat, trust me I really wish I could. It's just I cant eat anything. Every time I do I end up throwing it back up and feeling terrible  for the rest of the day. Kiri what I've been afraid to tell you is that what I know of I'm only able to eat that one thing." Looking up I see his curious face as he munches on his sandwich. A few crumbs on the side of his face. I laugh at the sight. Kiri was so adorable even when hes trying to act like a manly man. I really hope he accepts me." Kiri the only thing I know of that I can eat is..is human flesh." I say staring at the ground.

I couldnt look up and face that rejection. I cant handle getting the same look bakugo gave me when he found out. Suddenly I feel hands on my face. Lifting my face up my blue eyes meet his red ones. He smiles at me." Lily I love you, nothing you say could possibly change that. I dont care if you've changed. In my eyes your still the perfect person I knew when you left." Tears stream down my face. I loved him. I loved kirishima. Kirishima is my mate. He is mine And I will forever cherish protect him even if it ment sacrificing my own life.

"I love you too kirishima!" Hr pulls away the brightest smile in his face." Lily, shadow would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" I beam before kissing him again." I would love too!" I say beaming.

Walking up to uraraka I nervously tap her on the shoulder. She turns around.

"Hay nagisa what's up?" I smile fidgeting with my hands." I'm um- I'm going on a date with kirishima but dont have anything wear, can you help me?" She gasps before squealing.

" A DATE OMG, WITH KIRISH-" I cover her mouth shushing her." Uraraka I'd like to keep this on the down low please." She nods smiling brightly.

Later that night uraraka takes me to a fancy store called valentines. I find a beautiful white dress.

 I find a beautiful white dress

I didnt wear any makeup. The date was being held at the beach.

I take a cab to the beach stopping at the bench he told me to meet him at. Nobody was there. Maybe I'm just a bit early, I'll wait for him. Soon the clock ticks past 5 minutes, then 10, then 25, 40, 1 hour.

He wasnt coming." How could I be so naive as to think someone could actualy love me. I'm a freak a being that shouldn't even exist. I should have died the night my soul was taken." A few tears stream down my face which i dont even bother to wipe.

Walking home, I say nothing to Aizawa when he sees my tear stained face. Suddenly he blocks the hall to my room. He says nothing as he bends down pulling me into a hug. Sobbing into his shoulder, this was the first time I realized how much of a caring person Aizawa really is. Yes he cares for us a students but hes going beyond that even still. He's not my adopted father yet.

We probably stood there an hour before he finally picks me up walking to my room before tucking me into the covers. I had to energy to protest or get undressed to put pjs on. Soon I fall asleep tears still slowly falling down my face.

                  ?????????????????

Thanks to a lovely tip we knew kirishima and nagisa were going on a date at the beach. It wasnt hard to sneak up on the unsuspecting teen and quickly knock him out. He did give some struggle but it wasnt anything we couldnt handle. Hiding in the shadows we watch as nagisa waits and waits and waits and waits before she gives up and starts crying." How could I be so naive as to think someone could actualy love me. I'm a freak a being that shouldn't even exist. I should have died the night my soul was taken." She says. It made me feel a bit bad but I quickly got over it.

Part one of our plan complete.

First part: Break her.