12

I was eventually moved to the regular clinic at the school. My wounds were healing rapidly thanks to my new quirk. Kirishima visits every day for hours on end after class and a little before. I dont know how he doesn't get bored of me? I love kirishima, I really do. Hes awesome, loving the perfect boyfriend.

I sit bored in my bed staring out my window. It was a sunny day and the class was outside. I smile watching at the guys mess with eachother. The girls were talking and doing some cheers. I smile at the sight. Suddenly my shadows release around the room going crazy." What the hell?" I try controlling my shadows but it was not use. Suddenly some shadow enters my eyes.

My vision flashes black and everything went shadowed. I gulp as I look around. No, no,no how am I back? I didnt loose control. Looking back out the window my class was gone. Nothing but a shadowed dark feild of decay.

"This is a dream, I know it is. I'll just wake up and this will all be back to normal." I say closing my eyes and reopening them. My breath hitches as I stare at the thing now in front of my face.

It sniffs my face before roaring. I scream rolling off the bed hiding underneath. What was going on? Why am I back here? The monster scratches under the bed trying to get to me. I roll to the other side, running out of the room, shutting and locking the door." Kiri please help me." I say while running farther away from that room. I run into the supposed cafeteria. Vines and squishy things were moving across the ground. I shudder looking for a place to hide, The pantry.

Quietly I walk over to it immediately stepping back as I see three more monster eating something. Taking steps backwards theres a loud clank as I hit something. Holding my breath I could feel my heart going a million miles an hour. The monsters look up spotting me." F*** my life." I take off running again scared s***less of what would happen if I was caught again. My foots suddenly grabbed causing me to trip and fall. Looking down I see a squishy vine wrapped around my leg." No, no get off. I pull and yank on the deadly thing. Though it had a death grip. I couldnt escape. More vines slither over to me. The monsters stalks towards me, a hungry look in their eyes.

I struggle more trying my hardest to remove the vines. Was this it? Was I going to die at the hands of these monsters instead of warm in my bed or with kiri? The monsters reach me taking no time to sniff and lunge. I scream as one latches onto my neck leg and side. Please, dont let this be the end. I start crying." Kiri I love you, I'm sorry I couldnt fight longer for you."

                        Kirishima
Everybody was outside today. Aizawa said we could have a free period outside. I wish nagisa could be here but shes still resting from her injuries. Everybody was talking and having fun when theres an earpericing scream coming from the school. We all stop, looking at eachother before taking off towards the school. I run past everyone into the building. Theres another scream from up stairs. My eyes widen. It was coming from nagisas room.

Running up the stairs I waste not time barging into the room to see everything normal. Nagisa sat at the window." God nagisa you gave me a heart attack." She doesnt move." Na-nagisa." Every body else runs into the room. I walk closer just as she says something."Kiri I love you, I'm sorry i couldnt fight longer for you."

"W-what, nagisa your scaring me." I then noticed a small trail of blood to the floor. Grabbing her shoulders I turn her body around only to scream. Blood was splattered everywhere. There was a wound on her neck, leg and side. All were bleeding profusely. "A villian must of did this." Iida runs over pulling the fire alarm. All windows and doors leading to the outside immediatly start closing and metal barriers go down." Move, give her to me kirishima."

                         Nagisa
One moment I'm being gnawed on, the next im laying in another hospital bed in more pain. My neck  side and leg hurt. Memories of what happened hit me and I gulp. Sitting up I clutch at my neck. It hurt so much. "Hay it's ok, your safe now." I reconize the voice as Aizawa." Sensei." I cry, he leans down and hugs me. I hug back. I just cry for a few minutes." How am I here? How did I get out?" I ask wiping m th eyes and nose.

"You passed out from fear. I'm sorry I couldnt pull you out. My quirk didnt work on you. "I shake my head." Its not your fault." He rubs my back some more.

"Would you like to talk about it. Or if your not comfortable with me I can arrange you speak with the school guidance counselor, Midnight."

I shake my head." No, no it's fine. I would rather talk to someone I know better." He nods taking a seat, looking very much awake, but you could tell he was still very tired. Taking a deep breath I start.

"I dont know how it happened. I was staring out the window when my quirk suddenly activated on it's own. It started going crazy. I couldnt control it. It was like it wasnt my quirk anymore. The shadow entered my eyes and I was back in that place." Taking a deep breath I continue." I wondered around for a while looking for a place out or a place to hide from the beasts. But a vine grabbed me and wouldnt let go. Three monsters attacked me and the next thing i know I'm waking up here. H-how bad were my wounds?" He sighs.

"There bad, that wound on your neck if it had been any inch higher it wound have pierced your jugular vein killing you." I sigh, I knew the wounds were bad but not this bad.