5

"So handy man what's your deal? Why were you following me?" He holds his hands up in surrender." You dont need to be alarmed. I wont hurt you. I'm with the league of villians and I've been tasked with following you. It's only now that I've decided to let myself be revealed because my boss has a proposition for you." I let him go, but dont deactivate my quirk.

"O really? What would your boss like to offer me then and for what price?" The man seems to smirk." I actually have not been given that information, but I was told it was something you absolutely cant turn down." I stare at him. Something I absolutely can turn down, now what would that be, Almond joy?

"How do I know I can trust you?" He shrugs." You dont, but just know I've been following you for years. I know practically everything about you. And if I wanted to hurt you, I would of by now." I didnt know what to think. How stressful can one month be? Do I want to go with him? No, but i do want to know what could be so irresistible to me.

"I can see your still undecided. You have 2 weeks. Until your feild trip to give me an answer." Before I can go anything a black gate opens up behind him and he falls through. Just like that he was gone. I think I'm gana go home for now. Or at least my temporary home.

I need to think.

After getting home I just lay on my bed. Something I desire or find irisistable. I doubt it would be something stupid, but what could it be?

                         ????????

I sit in my chair doing some latest research. Suddenly the door opens to show my successor, or would be successor after I'm gone." I've informed the girl. She looked to be actually considering taking the offer. You never told me, but why have you taken duck an interest in her. We've been watching her for years. Nothing really stands out about her." I chuckle closing my laptop standing.

"That's where your wrong. Shes a girl who grew up only knowing one thing. Be masculine. She is a girl yes, but her morals on life have been twisted. Her goal in life at least for now are on one thing. "Dont be the disappointment father thinks she is." I've seen into the mind. I know how it works. She will come to us. Though she may not know why or know the reason yet, she will. Everybody has as goal that drives them forward."

Tomura stares at me shocked." But why her though? There are plenty of other people we could use. Plenty of other candidates for the picking." I chuckle again walking to the other side of the room." Its her quirk, I've seen other shadow user quirks, but none of them can do what she does. She surrounds her body with the shadow, like armor enhancing her physical abilities. Then she can use is for long rang attacks as well. Shes the perfect person for this."

He sighs scratching his neck again." I've left the USJ attack to you. Has everything been settled?" I asked. Honestly I could care less for most of the villians I just want to test out hom well my new nomu will fare against Allmight. I have a good feeling about this one." Yes everything been finished? Now where just waiting for the date?" I smirk. O how I couldnt wait.

I stare at the tubd. A monstrous being was floating in side the green goo inside the tube. This one unfortenutly showed rejection of it's new quirks and its body was slowly breaking down. I could give it another day or so but I'm pretty sure this one was a failure. I didnt understand why some people bodies accepted some quirks but not others. I've considered the factors for possible coralation with there original quirk, but most still fail.

"I see that one failed as well. Is that why you want the girl?" Turning to Tomura I shake my head." No that girl is for something much better then these nomu. I have greater plans for her. The final step in the nomu plan." He nods, but I could tell he was confused. "You'll understand soon enough."

                              Nagisa
Today i started school again and I was nervous. Not because of the incident at the hospital. O no this was much worse. In front of me on a hanger hung a uniform, not my uniform, but a FEMALE uniform. There was no way in hell I was wearing that. The skirt was too short. Opening the door I see Aizawa leaning against the wall." There is no way I'm wearing this. It's way too short." Aizawa looked like he rather be any where but here right now." Sorry but I returned your other uniforms that's all you have." I'm going to kill him." Just try it on, let's see how it looks." I sigh slamming the door shut.

Pulling the articles of clothing off the hanger I put them on. The skirt fit fine but the skirt still seemed too short for my liking.  Looking at myself in the mirror I couldnt reconize the person who stood there. It was me, I think, the female version anyway. I didnt slick my hair back so it hung a little past my ears.

Leaving the bathroom I nervously fidget as Aizawa looks at the uniform before nodding." Great, now time for school." I gulp grabbing my bag following him.

We walk to the train station ready to bored. We bored, every seat was taken so we had to stand. Everything was fine until I felt someone grab my butt. Turning around I see a man probably in his mid 20s. Activating my quirk I grab his throat slamming him to the ground." I'll f****** kill you for that you bastered." Suddenly my quirk disapeares." Turning around I see Aizawa using his quirk to erase mine." I'm not one to promote violence, but if your going to kick his a**, do it without your quirk." He says deactivating his quirk. Turning around I smirk at the man." B**** I'm about to be your worse nightmare." He gulps trying to back away. Lunging at him I make sure the skirt stays down as I beat the living s*** out of him. When our stop arrives I'll drag him off as well dumping him at a police officers feet.

Then me and Aizawa walk to school." Do i really have to go like this?" He sighs nodding. We get to the door right as the bell rings. We walk in. I was literally sweating bullets." Hay Aizawa-sensei who's the hottie?" Kirishima yells. Omg, of all people I didnt expect kirishima to say something like that. Aizawa looks at me with a small smirk.

"I'll let you introduce yourself."