9

A voice, who was that? I didnt recognize there voice. Opening my eyes. I look around seeing myself floating in a greenish liquid. I begin to panic. What was this? Where am I? Blinking I clear my vision more. I could see two men. One had blueish white hair, with hands all over him. The other  wore a suit. And had scars all over his face. Where were his eyes? Can he see? What about his ears? Can he hear?

Suddenly the green liquid surrounding me starts to drain.

When all of the liquid is gone I sit at the bottom of the tube. Its opening up and the scarred man walks over removing my breathing mask.

"Its nice to see your awake nagisa how do you feel?" How do I feel?" I'm cold, who are you?" He chuckles." Many know me as All for one, but you can call me master." I nod, master? Master takes off his coat wrapping it around my body. He picks me up. I snuggle into his warm body still cold.

Soon he lays me down on something soft. Opening my eyes I see it's a bed." Sleep for now, I'll have clothes brought to you in a little while so you can shower." I nod not moving. I hear a click of a door and I smile letting myself fall asleep to warmth.

I wake up to shaking. A man with purple patches all over his body stood to the side with a bored look on his face. Getting up i lean over pulling his arm. I touch the purple patch. It was rough but soft at the same time. He eyes  suddenly widen and a blush spreads across his face." Um here let's wrap this around you." He says pulling masters coat back over me." That's when I realize I'm still naked except for this one piece of clothing, I blush.

"W-w-whats your name?" He still avoids my gaze but answers." Dabi" I smile." Dabi. I like that name." He smiles chuckling." Thanks, I'm here to show you to the bathroom.

I nod following behind him. We leave the room going down a few hallways before stopping at a door. I go in seeing a pile of clothes, a towel and rag. Dropping the coat I turn the hit hot Water on. I hop in. It's weird I can remember things and how to use them or what they are but I cant remember who I am or anyone else. I just know Dabi. The only thing I know about myself is that my name was nagisa.

Sighing I wash myself 3 times. Just to make sure I was clean. When I'm done i get out getting dressed. The clothes were a gray t-shirt, undies, and black pants. The t shirt and pants were really big. They were falling off.

Opening the door I see Dabi right there waiting for me. When he sees the clothes he laughs." That's to funny." He bends down taking the pants and folds the waist band over making sure the pants wont fall off when I walk. He then rolls the pants up. He couldnt really do much for the shirt except tie a not in it in an attempt to make if tighter.

When hes done he motions for me to follow him. We enter a bar of sorts and I see the man from before. Handy man.

Dabi leaves and I follow the man. He takes my down a few flights of stairs before we enter a dark room. I see a manx only half of his face is missing and hes wearing a suit." Hello nagisa. To explain
I created you for one purpose and one purpose only. You will destroy All might. I have given you multiple quirks on top of your already powerful shadow quirk." I stare at him. Strangely I remember everything about my quirk only I cant remember people or who I was before this. He said he created me though. So does that mean my memories and everything I know now have just been implanted. If that's the case I must thank him. He brought me to life. I get to experience the world.

He continues smiling when he sees my smile." I've given you the quirks, Regeneration, strength, speed, and skin hardening." Strangely it seems as if I knew the last quirk. Like I already knew what it was capable of. Red spikes my vision but I push it away." Thank you master, I will not disappoint you. I will make you proud for bringing me to life."

For the next 2 weeks master trains me constantly with my new quirks. The first week was tough but by the second week I was a pro at all my quirks. I was practically invincible now.

After that the handy man who I learned his name is Tomaru takes me out into the city helping me gain social experience and rash thinking in different scenarios. I dont like how they hurt people but I'm in debt to master. I've also learned that I'm something called a sentient nomu, supposibly that stands for a being created like humans who can feel emotions, think for themselves. Though I dont do much of it except for thinking my own thoughts.

It was a month later when they trusted me enough to go out alone but only for a few hours and i would have to call them every hour, to make sure I was ok. Even though I could completely take care of myself.

I was given some money and was told to go buy whatever I wanted. To say I was beyond excited.

Leaving the bar I walk to the city. I look around at all of the shops until I stop at one. It had some American name I couldnt pronounce.

Walking in I immediatly walk to the female dress isle. Toga says I look super pretty in dresses so I'm going to get a few.

I take my time picking some out then going to try them on. I loved all of them. Walking out I wasnt looking where I was going and bump into someone.

Looking up I spot a young girl about my age with short brown hair, she was about 5,4 and wore a uniform. She turns to look at me eyes going wide.

"I'm sorry miss, I wasnt looking where I was goi-" she suddenly hugs me." Nagisa, where have you been? We've been looking all over for you." I stare st her stunned.

"Um, who are you?"