22

Waking up in the morning I decided I wasent going to school today. Well that was my plan until Aizawa came into my room a drug me out of bed. We made a compromise. I would go to school, but if I see kirishima. I get to punch the living s*** out of him. He hesitantly agreed. I think he also wanted to punch kirishima. We walk to school entering the class I'm actualy surprised not to see kirishima. Probably ditched because he knew I'd hurt him.

Uraraka waves squealing." Hay nagisa how was your date?" I stare at her." He didnt show up." She gasps." What are you kidding me." She looks back to kirishimas desk, which sat empty.

"That doesnt make sense why would he just not show up. We all know how how much he loves you just by how he looks and talks about you."

"Well he did, let's just drop the subject." I snap. I didnt want to talk about last night. I dont want to be reminded of my mistake for letting someone get close.

The rest of the day goes by painfully slow. When I get home I do my homework, eat then go to bed.

The next day I notice kirishima wasnt at school again. He must really be afraid of me. Things go by the same. Though I'm guessing uraraka told everyone what happened because they all looked at me with pity except for bakugo, which I'm grateful for.

The next day when kirishima still hadn't showed up for school I began to get worried and asked around if anyone had heard anything from him. Even if kirishima was trying to avoid me, it was unlikely he would ditch school for this long. Being a pro hero was his dream and going to this school was one step closer to that dream.

It was lunch when all of the girls in class approached me.

"Hay nagisa, we were wondering if you wanted to hand out with us tonight. All of the girls are going out for karaoke tonight." Momo asks a worried and hopeful expression on her face. I sigh I dont think even if I were to say no that they would let me go." Fineeeeeee" I groan.

                              Tonight
I sit in a booth watching the girls sing. I smile as they all scream into a mic trying to mimic some heavy metal screamo song. It was funny and I pity the people around us. When there done people hesitantly clap.

"Nagisa go up and sing, we know you can." I smile at froppy nodding. I've had a song on my heart for these last few days now.

Grabbing the tablet I type in the song. The music starts and I grab the mic. Then I start singing.

While I sing I think of kiri. I'm still mad at him but now I'm more worried then anything. I think of the times we had together. Out first kiss. Then the night he didnt show up for.

When the song finishes people clap and cheer. I leave the stage sitting in our booth. The girls smile and cheer me on saying what a beautiful voice I have.

I nod in aknowledgement. Suddenly the TV cuts from the karaoke screen to a full black screen. Just then Tomura pops up.

"Is it working? It is, twice you idiot why didnt you tell me." He clears his throat looking at the screen." Hello world it is us the league of villians, we have a message for you. Well more of a message for Nagisa. We have your boyfriend." He steps to the side and I gasp horrified. Kiri hung by his wrists his head down. His chest held cuts some were still  bleeding, bruises, and burns.

"Kirishima raise your head and show your girlfriend your eyes." Tomura smirks. Kiri tries to lift his head but it falls back down. Tomura stalks over to him, grabbing his head with four fingers lifting his head to show me his eyes. I gasp, those red eyes I love so much are in so much pain right now. Blood was splattered all across his face. A long cut from was going across his face across his nose. Hr had a really dark black eye.

Tomura let's his face drop back down." You see Nagisa it doesnt look like your boyfriend can take much more. Why dont you come and get him I know you'll be able to find us. We just want to have dome fun. Just like we did with your little boyfriend here, but hurry like I said before I dont think our little play thing can take much more. He smirks." The TV cuts off and I stare at the blank screen seething.

Running outside I release my shadows then open up a portal. My beasts immediatly come out sensing my need for them." Find kiri and dont stop until you do." I say still seethinging in anger. Closing my eyes I send more shadows across the ground, through the air, past building, through building." -isa, -agisa, nagisa, nagisa." I'm cut from my thoughts by uraraka. Looking at her I see the anger and sadness in her eyes. She opens her arms and I could do nothing but run to her hugging her in a sobbing mess. The guy I loved and thought, ditched me on out date. Was really kidnapped and tortured. I'm such a horrible person. I should have known kiri would have never done that to me. We both love each other. I have to save him. I have to keep my promise. Kiri I'm coming and villians you better watch out because when I find you, I will kill you with no mercy intended.