20

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry for every thing I've ever done to the class. Im sorry for lying and leaving you guys behind. I thought that I was just putting everyone in danger. Call me selfish if you want but I cant stay away. Just the thought of one of you getting hurt makes me feel responsible. Knowing I could have done something if only I had been there. As queen of shadows I've failed to protect the ones I hold most dear. I cant express my sadness enough-." Before I can continue I'm suddenly yanked up to meet a pair of angry red ones. Only they werent kirishimas they were Bakugo's and he look p*****.

"Get the hell up and stop feeling sorry for us. You act like we cant handle ourselves. Well I know I can, maybe these extras do. But dont for a second start feeling pity for us. Just because your quirk is different and you control shadows doesnt mean you get to do all of the protecting, your just like everyone else in this classroom. You dont need to feel responsible for everything that goes wrong in this class, and for someone who gets hurt." His voice softens at the end and I see a gleam in bakugos eyes I've never seen before. What was he feeling?

I smile standing as tears start dripping down my face." I dont know you could say that to me, even after what you saw." I say whispering the last part.

Bakugo now looked mad. Sparks flicker from his tense hands." That has nothing to do with this. Just stop crying and got hug sh****hair so we can start class." He says taking his seat again. I nod walking over to kirishima and sit on his lap.

The rest of the day is normal. The next day I decided I would tell kirishima. I wait till lunch to pull him away and talk to him.

"What's wrong nagisa? Is everything ok? I sigh.

"Kirishima, when I was gone I changed, I became Less human. I would understand if you didnt want to see me after this." He steps forward." Nagisa you can tell me I promise I'll still love you." My heart skips a beat, a small smile forms on my face. Then I remember what I was about to tell him.

"Kirishimsa theres no blunt way to say this but while I was gone my body started changing, started adapting more to my world. One thing that changed was my appetite. I'm no longer-" my throat clenches and I'm suddenly not able to breath. My heart skips a beat. I grab my chest trying to breath. Whats going on why couldnt I breath? Suddenly I'm falling." NAGISA." I'm caught right before I hit the ground. I still couldnt breath. Opening my mouth I try to breath In but cant. My vision starts darkening. "Nagisa, nagisa breath slowly." That's the last thing I hear before I fall unconsious.

Kirishima

I panic as Nagisa passes out. Picking her up I run down the hallway towards Recovery giro. I almost run into a few people, who I quickly apologize to.

Kicking the door open, recovery girl practicaly jumps from her seat." Kirishima whats the mea-"he stops, her eyes opening a bit to see me holding nagisa. A panicked and fearfully look on her face.

She motions towards the bed. Laying my unconsious girlfriend down I sigh. Recovery girl starts asking a few questions which I answer. In the end she listens to her heart before smiling.

"Kirishima, Nagisa will be just fine. She just had a panic attack and started to hyperventilate." She says making me gasp. Nagisa had panic attacks. I mean it's not like I should be surprised. Nagisas had a pretty sh**** life from how she's described it.

What could she have possibly been trying to tell me that caused her to have a panic attack? Well whatever it is I have to tred carefully. I dont want to upset her at all even if I dont mean it. I wonder why she couldnt just tell me? I love her with all of my heart and accept her in every way.

Sighing I hear the bell ring signaling that lunch was over and to go back to class. Though I make no attempt to get up. I just stare at Nagisa. I wont leave her. She left before and in that time so much had happened. I didnt know if I would ever see her again.

In that time I had become really depressed. I didnt want anyone to know that her absence effectively tied me that much but it did. There would be days I just couldn't get out of bed to go. Others I just put on a mask. I looked happy but inside I was dying. I really love her. I plan when we turn 18 to ask her to marry me. I know we're still young and have a few years to till we're adults, but I know that Nagisa is my one and only true love. Shes the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Recovery girl doesnt make me go to class. Though eventually my classmates come lookin for me finding me in the same position.

The only thing I could mutter to them was, panic attack.

Eventually school ends. Nagisa still hadn't awoke though. I would have stayed their but Aizawa told me to go home and get some rest. I would have protested but, that man gave me the look a mother gives her child daring them to talk back. Fearfully I left. He said if anything happened they'd call me. I highly doubt that though.

Nagisa
I wake with a groan finding myself in the clinic." Dammit I keep waking up here. This is f****** ridiculous." I say muttering the last part.

"Aww I see your awake. That's good." Recovery girl says suddenly making me jump." Uhh yah thanks for taking care of me, um..." she looks at me questionably." Well I was with kirishima when this all happened, is he ok?" She laughs." Yes kirishima is fine. He wouldnt leave the whole time you were in here. Finally Aizawa forced him to go home.........That boy loves you nagisa cherish it. That doesnt happen like it used to." I stare at her but dont ask. One thought ran through my head.

Kirishima loves me?