17

I stare at her or well me." So wait your my soul right, why were you taken from me then?" She sighs," ok, our quirk is only passed on after we're gone. Which wont happen for a while. We will outlive any human. Normally the human, which is you, well not anymore, would start living in the shadow realm, but seeing as we didnt both out bodies went through a transformation. Yours more then mine-" the ground around us rumbles. "Nagisa merge with me now or it will be to late." She pleads, a scared look in her eyes.

I nod hesitantly taking her hand. As soon as I did she melted into me. It felt like I knew everything about the shadow realm now.

I wake with a gasp opening my eyes. I stare shocked up at the person holding me." Allmight." He looks down giving me a bloodied smile." Go hide nagisa this man is extreamily dangerous. As I'm sure your aware." He says putting me down. I notice that surprising my wound was all healed up.

"No allmight, I now know what i have to do. In your state you wont be able to defeat him, I will take him to a place he cant escape. Stepping forward I gulp. Waving my hands the shadows around us merge together forming a pitch black portal. Almost like a blackhole.

"I command thee enter the realm of light and drag the man from evil to true darkness." I say in a powerful voice. Even I was surprised I was capable of something like that. Almost immediatly do black shadow-like fleshed beast start stepping through. They gather around stepping in front of me and Allmight, growling.

"Attack." I all but growl surprising myself even more with the almost animalistic sound.

The shadow fleshed beasts lunge at all for one immediately latching onto his arms and legs. The villian struggles to pull his limbs from my vicious beasts.

I almost smirk in victory as they pull him towards the portal. But before I can a sharp light pierces through the night.

I cover my eyes. When the light dims, I look around seeing my beasts have released all for one and are now backing away, to my side.

All for one hovered in the air again only this time a small yellowish red orb was in his hand. It almost looked as If he was holding a miniature sun. With his other hand he reaches into his pocket pulling out his remote.

"You are my creation. I will not allow you to disobey me any longer." He presses something on the remote and all goes black.

Kirishima

I watch the big flat screen tv in the middle of the street with momo midoriya, iida and newly rescued bakugo. Allmight was holding nagisa. Blood covered her chest and stomach.

What had happened to her? What could have caused this? I grit my teeth balling my fists. I had to get to her. I couldnt just stand there and watch as allmight protects her. That's my job.

At first when she left I was angry. I couldn't believe she would just throw our relationship down the drain like that. It wasnt until today that I realized, I was the one being selfish. I hadn't taken into account all that nagisa was going through. That day when I left for my internship, I knew something was wrong, but I choose to ignore it.

It wasnt until she left that I had taken her for granted. I love nagisa, I really do. But now that I think back to all the wrong I've done. I dont think I deserve nagisa in the slightest.

And now I hate myself for it. Just watching nagisa lay in allmights arms looking deathly pale and motionless made me want to cry. It's so unmanly to cry but it's even more unmanly to ignore your woman in her times of need. I'm pathetic. I'm stuck in thought when I'm smacked in the back of the head.

I rub the spot looking to the side to see it was bakugo who hit me." You dip**** are you just going to stand there and feel sorry for yourself or are you going to go rescue your girl? I can tell you now shi**yhair if you dont go get her now, you wont see her again."

My eyes widen. He was right, how could I just stand here when nagisa needs rescuing? I smile up at bakugo." Thanks man." Looking back up at the screen I'm shocked to see nagisa now standing filling awake. She looked different now though. Her skin still held the deathly pale complexion. Her hair was still white but with black streaks now, and her eyes. They werent the blue I new. Now they were black with a red pupil.

She raises her hand and shadows from all around the area join together to form a black portal like thing.

Seconds later black shadow like monsters emerge from the portal making us all gasp." Were these the things that attacked nagisa?" Momo asks covering her mouth in just pure shock. I myself could barely look at them. They were horrifying to look at. Nagisa, to have faced off with these things more than once, your braver then anyone of us.

The beasts lundge at the villian grabbing hold pulling him towards the portal. It almost seemed like they had won until a bright light shines from the mans hand. Nagisa quickly covers her eyes only looking back up when the light dims enough to look at him. She growls stepping forward. The beasts step forward as well. I could barely peel my eyes away from the screen to look over to my petrified friends. Bakugos face was blank, momo and iida looked scared and izuku looked ready to cry for a reason I did not know." Iida please can you take me there?" He looks at me stunned shaking his head." No kirishima, as a friend and as the class representative i will not, it's simply to dangerous!"

I clench my fist half expecting iida to say something like that.

I look to midoriya, my last hope on getting there on time.

"Midoriya I know you won't understand but please try. I love nagisa, I want to protect her. I've done her a lot of wrong in these past few months and I want to make it right. Please, take me to nagisa!" I beg.

He seems to think for a few seconds before sighing." Its dangerous kirishima but I can tell you love her so I will. Just promise when we get there we hurry and get out of there. I've read about this villian. Hes the most wanted in the world. He wont think twice about hurting any of us." I gulp nodding.

He turns around and I hop on his back. Nagisa, here we come.