19

In the last few days ive sold my house and moved back in with Aizawa. Its an understatement to say he missed me. He wouldnt release me from a death hug for 20 minutes. Yah our teacher who looks like he rather be sleeping then hanging with the living wouldnt let up his hug. When he finally did I had to threaten him with a cup of water.

All for one survived my realm not surprising since I told my beasts not to kill him. I turned him over to the police who ar e's holding him until further notice.

School was cancelled for the next few days so everything could be settled. The school was under contraversy if they could even keep us safe. I proposed an idea that will help and they accepted. I set a shadow dome around the school. Only people I allow or nezu allows can cross the barrier. The school has also in this short time started building dorm rooms where the students will be staying. I cant wait.

We go back to school in a few days and I'm worried. How am I going to tell kiri that I'm not necessarily human anymore? Like how do you even bring that up?

I told Aizawa yesterday. At first he was disgusted a bit, but when I explained that I couldn't eat anything else he understood and said it was fine.

Sighing I put on the girls school uniform. I may not like being a girl but it's come to my attention that I can no longer deny that I am a female. I got a little surprise a few months ago and ever since I have started maturing a lot. My breasts have now gone from a size A to a size D. Dont know how but their so annoying.

Grabbing my shirt I go to slip it on when I realize I couldnt get it over my chest. I groan," great just f****** great." I slip another shirt on pulling my shoes on as well. Leaving the house I walk to school.

When I get there I smile at passing students. I head to nezus office knocking. Theres a come in and I do." Hay nezu- What the hell is he doing here." I ask venom laced with my voice. In front of me sat my father at nezus desk.

My father stands smiling." Nagisa it's so nice to see you. I've missed you so much." He says trying to get up and hug me. I immediatly push him away." Get off this schools property you motherf*****, before I throw you out the god damn window.

He smirks." Actually I'm here to collect you, My Child. We're moving to America." I glare at him." Sorry you lost the right to call me your child when you brain washed me into thinking I was weak for being a female." He smirks again." I have legale custody of you, your coming with me." I gasp how?

"I'm not going with you." I turn to nezu with a pleading look." Nezu please call Aizawa. I want him here." Nezu nods picking up his phone dialing Aizawa. Nothing happens as nezu hange up the phone.

It only takes a minute before the office door slams open and Aizawa runs in. I run over to him hugging him." Aizawa please adopt me." He looks stunned at my words until he sees my father. Understanding crosses his face. He knew why I was asking him this. He knew I would never go back to my father but also knew that since i was still a minor I needed a guardenian.

"Yes I'll adopt you." He says, a small smile on his face as he looks away trying to hide his slight pink face.

My father looked mad." I AM YOUR FATHER.( get it.) You will come with me." I shake my head." No, I'm tired of listening to you. All you've ever done is destroy what could have a nice family. I'm sorry I wasnt born a Male, I'm sorry I'm not as strong as them and I'm sorry for it all. But you know what. I am a FEMALE and if you cant accept and respect that then, I want no part of you even more than I do now." I say huffing, out of breath from my emotional rant.

He looks shocked. We all stand there in silence. My father looked like he was thinking what to say, before he sighs. I can see I'm not wanted at the moment. I will leave for now. But know this we need you and you will join us one way or another. Your one purpose in life is coming up. Dont fail me..... daughter."

With that he leaves the room. I sigh slumping against against a chair. Today was just not my day. Maybe I'll hold off on telling kiri my secret until tomorrow. I dont think I can handle anymore stress right now.

Aizawa places an arm around my shoulder." Come on let's get back to class. I'll take it easy on you for today, but that's it." I nod my thanks.

We walk back to class silently. Entering the classroom I see everyone perk up and stare at me before jumping up and rushing over to me. I'm engulfed in a massive bone crushing hug from almost everyone. "Ca-nt b-bre-ath." I muster out. The group suddenly disperses and I find kiri in front of me.

He hugs me much more gently. I melt into the hug savoring the warm I've missed so very much. In the months I was gone I missed kiri so much I thought a few times that what I had done was a mistake. That reminds me I need to apologize for lying again.

Kiri releases me with a smile. I smile back walking over to Aizawa. Whispering in his ear I ask him if I may say something to everyone. He sighs but nods saying quickly." Dont take to much time class will begin in a few minutes."

Sighing I look over the crowd. My heart beats fast with anticipation and nervousness. Getting down on my knees I bow to the ground.