t w o

"How much stuff does mom want us to pack again?" Nova asked Elara.

"Enough clothes for two days and nights." Elara told her again.

"You wear way too much adidas." Elara told her sister.

"What can I say? I love the brand?" Nova fired back. Kara called from downstairs.

"Girls let's go. Earth 1 people are waiting." 

"Coming!" They called at the same time and took their knapsacks downstairs. Kara opened the portal, and the family of six stepped into Star Labs. A whirlwind race was on between the two Allen Siblings, Nora and Henry. The racing blurs of purple and yellow lightning stopped and they hugged the visitors. Nora was the same age as the twins. She had a twin sister as well, who was adopted by Oliver and Felicity, after they couldn't conceive their own child. His name was Dawn. They were arriving soon as well. 

"Aunt Kara! Uncle Mon El!" Henry exclaimed, giving Kara and Mon El hugs. He shyly said hello to the kids. He was the most familiar with Kara, her making frequent visits to Earth-1 for team ups. Barry and Iris came out of the med bay. 

"Sorry for the mess, we were organizing." Barry said, giving everyone a hug. 

"Everyone to the house!" Iris said. "I made lunch." 

Nora butted in. "More like brunch."

"Sure, if roast chicken, pasta, and salad is brunch." Iris said, nonchalantly. 

"It's eleven thirty!" Nora said, wanting to prove her point.

"Which is technically lunch time since it will be twelve by the time we eat." Iris said.  

Nora rolled her eyes. "Fine."  

The ten people, well seven, since Barry, Nora and Henry sped off home, got into the car, a bright blue minivan. Iris drove to their home. Nova and Elara smiled as they pulled up on the driveway. They loved the West-Allen household. The house was three stories tall, not counting the basement, and had a huge, enclosed backyard. The basement was super big, with a speed lab down there for racing. There was five bedroom, three on the top floor, and two on the second. The second floor also had a movie room with sofas and a chair. Hudson was more excited about video games with Henry, rather then the house itself. They hurried to the dining room, where food was on the table. The adults poured wine and the kids all grabbed sodas and juices from the fridge. 

"Yummy! Thanks Auntie Iris!" Avery said, halfway done with her chicken. Barry laughed at the Danvers Matthews family. 

"Looks like the kids inherited your appetite." he joked. Kara looked offended.

"What about yours?" she fired back.

"You got a point there Kara. The two really have inherited his appetite, which is bad for my wallet and I." Iris added.

"Hey, that's offensive mom." Henry said, poking her arm. Iris looked at him.

"Not really. You three eat four times as much as I do." she roasted.

"Mom, we're done eating. Can we go up to my room?" Nora asked. 

Iris nodded. "Go ahead." 

The three girls raced upstairs and sat on the couch. "What do you want to watch?" Nora asked. 

Elara shrugged her shoulders. "Not sure." 

"How about this older TV show called Riverdale. It was really popular around the time we were born but died out when we were like eight. It had like thirteen seasons, some crazy amount like that." Nova said.

"Sure! That sounds fun!" Nova said, cutting her sister off. Nora turned on the TV. They were soon immersed in the TV show. As they finished the first episode, Nora paused it. 

"Who do you think is the murderer?" she asked, equally clueless.

"I think it's Clifford Blossom." Nova said.

"It's Hal and Alice Cooper! They look so suspicious!" Elara said.

"I think it's Hiram Lodge, or Cheryl herself." Nora said. 

"No way!" Nova said. "That's too dark!" 

They continued binging the season. They finished the first season by dinner time. It only took them almost nine hours. 

"No way! You were correct Nova! Clifford did murder his own son. Gosh!" she said. 

"That's shway." Nora said. Elara and Nova nodded. 

"It really is." Elara said. 

"KIDS DINNER TIME!" Kara shouted from downstairs. "IT"S CHINESE TAKEOUT!" They dropped everything and ran. Barry passed out containers of food. After they finished, they played Monopoly. 

"Yes! I won!" Kara said, dancing around the room. Avery laughed at her mom, while her older siblings hung their heads in embarrassment.

"Oh, my god, mom's going to have a seizure I swear." Nova whispered in Nora and Elara's ears. They collapsed in a fit of giggles. Oh how time flies when your having fun, or binging Riverdale.