t h r e e

"When are they coming?" Elara said, jumping up and down. Kara smiled.
"Soon." 
A black car pulled up in front of the house and a family of five stepped out. The oldest daughter had long brown hair, sky colored eyes, and a sun kissed glow, even though they lived in a super cloudy place. The second daughter had curly black hair and russet colored skin. The son had blond hair and brown eyes. Felicity on Olivers arm, they came up the driveway. It had only been a month since Oliver had been released from prison, in a combination of bribery and sheer luck, and she was still a little clingy. "Dawn! Ollie! Laurel!" Nora cried, rushing into give all three a bone crushing hug. Oliver Robert Queen, Ollie was the same age as Hudson and Henry, while little Laurel Moira Queen was the same age as Avery. Dawn Francine Queen, formerly Allen was Nora's twin sister. As everyone gathered together they separated into groups. The four teen girls dashed upstairs, the three boys down to the basement, and the two little ones went to the backyard to jump on the trampoline. The adults sat down with a glass of wine each and chatted. 

~

"So, how is everything. Oliver, settling back in fine?" Kara asked. Oliver gave a weak smile and nodded.
"It's just so hard, I mean Felicity raised the three for so long, and it took them a while to get used to me. Laurel is still a little chilly I mean, but she's seven, she'll be fine soon." he said. Mon El nodded.
"I know what you mean. I missed the first I think it was seven months, of Nova and Elara's life. It was worse because Kara was pregnant when I left and it makes me feel terrible she didn't have me there." Mon El said. Kara comfortingly touched his hand and laid her head on his shoulder. He kissed her on the top of her head.
"More wine anyone?" Iris said, getting up. Everyone said yes and glasses were refilled. Kara glanced at her watch.
"Ugh." she mumbled. "Kids have school tomorrow, and I have to work and I just wanna stay here." she said.
"Amen." Felicity cheered. "Except kids have no school for the next two days. Minor renovation, swapping things in and out. Nothing major," she said. Kara sighed.
"I wish my kids had that. I just want to stay here forever!" she said. Suddenly Barry's phone went off. He smiled. 
"Meta attack," he said, smiling at Kara who nodded excitedly and speed changed into her suit at the same time as Barry. The two ran/flew off into downtown, to find a meta with heat powers who was throwing flames at innocent people. Kara scoffed. "This is just waaaay toooooo easy," she said, and proceeded to give him freeze breath as Barry slapped some cuffs on him. The CCPD took him away and Supergirl plus the Flash raced back home to their families.

Sorry about the short chapter and the long wait. I've been a little unmotivated and have some mental health and family issues going on. I'll try to update soon now that I'm back.
   -A