Chapter 24

Flashback

<Namjoon's POV>
I sniffed around and smiled with glee when I finally found the place. The place I missed with my whole ass heart. The person living in there whom I love with my whole ass heart.

I hopped into the hut to be greeted with the most shocked emotion from the person living in this hut and in my heart.

"N-Namjoon..."

I smiled, "Jinnie!-"

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!"
The least expected  reaction was that he screamed at me, tears forming in his eyes that eventually fell down.

"Jin, let me explain this clearly for you, just please don't cry baby."
I took a step and picked his Chin.
I gave him a peck and he instantly jumped on me.

"I missed you so fucking much! you idiot!"

I gave him a tight squeeze, "I fucking missed you too."

-

We sat down on the seats in the hut.

"Jinnie... I went, far away, very far... away. For a reason I'm not sure of."

"B—"

"I know, I'm the biggest idiot."
I sighed, continuing, "I went far away, believing my dad was still alive."
I looked down.

"Joon..."

"I went far away and got lost and got scared I'd never find you ever again, I got lost I couldn't remember where I left from and I couldn't get your smell anywhere. I stayed in a different forest far away for a few days, trying to find my way. And I didn't realise how much I missed you. I thought it wouldn't be a problem because I was so sure to find you again. But the more days I spent without you, I realised my love for you is so strong I couldn't take it without you. I didn't know how much I'll actually miss you  and now that I've experienced it, I couldn't do it. It made me realise that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I can never take even an hour without you. I thought, coming here when I found you, I could hide my depression and act like everything was okay because i didn't want you to see me at my weakest. And I promise, I'll never leave you ever again, because I hate it, I hate everything if it's not without you. I... I-I destroyed a lot of things in the other forest because I was scared to leave you."
I chuckled through my tears I didn't realise were appearing.

I look up to see Jin's face wet with tears. Wiping mine away, I took a breath when Jin slowly move towards me and pulled me into the best kiss I've ever had.
He smiled into the kiss.
"I'd never ever, ever leave you too. I fucking love you, Min Namjoon. Gosh I can't express it in words. I missed you so fucking much you idiot."

I sniffed and smiled back.
"I promise I'll never either."