Chapter 54

"Joon, we have been searching for so long... where else can we go? Im pretty sure we've gone many rounds and didn't even notice."

"Shut up Hoseok."
Jin just blatantly said that.
They did not intend to bring Hoseok along but he was right there and supposedly, the more the merrier.

"Hoseok, if you're tired you can go back. Finding him means a lot to us. Please respect this."
Namjoon said while rubbing his temples.

"I—Im sorry..."
Hoseok apologised as he silently followed behind, "i know this.. it has an impact on me too, i just... im very clueless."

The other two sighed as they were feeling the same.

And they continued walking, crunching the dead leaved under the soles of their shoes as both their eyes and legs fell heavy. They could pass out any moment, but this was important more important than their health. If something happened to Jimin, they could not do anything, but otherwise, they could do something to get back their health.

-

"Where would he ever go in this forest. Possible case scenario, he should've made rounds like us and find the castle!"
Seokjin stated. He wasnt wrong. The castle was always easy to get to, just walking anywhere could get you there.

But if Jimin was really alive, he should have already found the castle. Deep thoughts ran through his mind, would Jimin avoid the castle? Because of memories of his father? Maybe they all hated the memories he would think that they would never be there. But if that wasn't the case, why would he not enter the area. Was he afraid? Of what? There are multiple things that could've happened to Jimin, but this wasn't the type of case where they could round down the number, what evidence do they have? They were not even detectives for gods sake.

+
Finally an update huh? Im so sorry ive been inactive lately, I'll try my best to update yall.<3
Thanks for the support!