Chapter 52

"T-Thats..."
Yoongi double checked the torn and dirty jacket, "THATS WHAT HE WORE ON THAT DAY! JIMIN! JIMIN IS STILL OUT THERE! JIMIN IS STILL ALIVE!"
He's knees fell weak as he dropped beside Taehyung.

Taehyung sobbed harder, "t-this was the one i got for his birthday."

The others decided to stay silent at this.

Yoongi crumpled the jacket in his palm as he fought off the tears.
His tail came out as he turned.

He sniffed around and got up. He growled, "JIMIN IS STILL FUCKING OUT THERE! JIMIN! JIMINN WHERE ARE YOU!"
He ran away from the group, trying his best to search for his lover.

"YOONGI!"
Both Namjoon and Jungkook screamed out for him.
Namjoon looked staight towards the younger boy, "Kook, stay here."
He comanded, and before Jungkook could even argue, Namjoon already went off behind Yoongi.

"Its not good to stay here... We should go back, Taehyung needs to rest."
Jin said as he stared at everyone that was remaining.

Jungkook convinced Taehyung to get up to walk back.

Hoseok fiddled with his fingers before looking up at Jin, "can i please stay with you guys... I don't like it at home... mom—"

"Its okay, we have tons of spare rooms." Jin did not want to pursue it, he knew what Hoseok was going to say wasn't easy to let out.

-

"YOONGI! YOONGI WAIT! HYUNG!"
Namjoon used all his breath and energy to finally be on Yoongi's tail. He stopped to take a breath as Yoongi stopped not long after, his knees were wobbling again.

After a while, Namjoon walked towards his brother slowly and carefully.
He stopped next to Yoongi and sat down next to him, "hyung..."
With his hand on the older's shoulder, He made Yoongi feel reassured.

"I... I want to find him... i know he's out there."

"We only have hope hyung... we will find him no matter what... i promise..."

Namjoon hesitated before wrapping his arms around his brother. He remembers the first time he saw Yoongi with Jimin, and he looked like the happiest man on the planet... he wanted Yoongi to look and feel that way again. He wanted his brother to smile again, go back to that boy from his childhood, caring for his younger brothers.

That boy was gone now, a piece of him left with another boy named Jimin, and nothing can go back to normal until that other piece comes back.

-
Please bare with me dkdnxoksks