Chapter 26

<Taehyung's POV>
If shook had a face, it would be Namjoon right now. "Who, What, when, where, why, how... the fuck. How the fuck. You're talking about the same Min fucking Yoongi. He fell in fucking love. Wow... fuck, how much did I miss."

"Basically a whole love story."
Jin uwued.

Namjoon ran his hand through his hair, "Well fuck... Min fucking Yoongi... I'm... proud?"

Jungkook then gave him the 'mhm' face.

"Damn damn!! Is the dad done? I need to see my ass of a Brother in this instant!"

"Oh shit!"
Jin cussed.

"Right the body..."

"Let's hurry then."

-

We brought the body the an extra room in the castle and let him rest there until, he's awake?

We then went up the stairs to Jimin's room where the pair was obviously were.

Namjoon stepped up front and knocked the door agressively before just turning the knob.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!"

<Yoongi's POV>
"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!"

-

My grip on Jimin loosened as the both of us turned our heads.

When I saw the owner of the voice. I quickly helped Jimin sit up while he was struggling to.

And then stood up with shocked eyes.

"MIN FUCKING NAMJOON! Where the fuck have you been?! You little shit."
I opened my arms wide to give him a 'hug'

"Yoongi! Big bro! I surprisingly missed you!"
He too, opened his arms wide.

But when he was about to bring me into his embrace, I let one of my arms drop and placed a quite light slap into his face.

"Fuck you."
He said, hand on his cheek.

"Mind explaining?"

"Of course but, mind explaining him first?"
He pointed behind me, to Jimin.
His dimples showing.

I blushed a tint of pink.

"Woah! Holy shit! A sight I have never seen in my life, Yoongi blushing!"

Before I could speak, he pushed me away and walked towards the confused Jimin, hand out.

"Hi, Min Namjoon, your idiotic boyfriend's other Brother."

Jimin hesitantly held out his hand and Namjoon vigorously shook it.

"Yah! Namjoon. First time meeting him and you're already going to break him."
Jin rushed to pull him away.

"Sorry Jimin, He's always like that."
Jungkook said.

"I know! Jimin I'm confusion too!"
Tae rushed to Jimin's side.

"Ahah... anyone mind explaining things?"

Tae looked into his eyes and nodded his head aggressively, "are we brothers or wha— oh yeah we are brothers, well great minds think alike!"

We all rolled our eyes.

-

Eventually both of us explained everything about Namjoon and he explained where he had left to.
That idiot.

-

"What, about... dad?"
Jimin sighed, hanging his head.

"Jimin no worries! He's okay! You can see him."

"Not that I want to but I wanna make sure he's alive and I won't go to prison haha..."

I picked his hand up and gave it a squeeze.

From not quite afar, saw Namjoon fanboying.
Ugh, idiot.

-

When they brought us to the room where Jimin's dad was.

Jimin took a deep breath before turning the knob.

Taking a step into the...

Empty room.

Sksk y'all in for a treat. Also check out the character chapter and chapter 24 because I changed some things cause it's just relevant.