Chapter 55

Few more days past and honestly, things were still not the best, but hasn't been the worst either. But at this point, Jimin couldn't be found anywhere. Everynight as they sit in despair, 'he must be fine, he must come home. Where else could he go?' They drown in their own tears. Things could have been different things could have been better. Only if. Only if they never stepped foot into that house. Or maybe it was all from the start. Maybe it was Yoongi's fault. Maybe if they never met in the first place, their father could still be alive, this mess would have never happened.

No one spoke a word, not even a sigh, to one another. Things have been separated, different. Even Namjoon could not bare to speak to Jin, even Jungkook could not look into his lover's eyes without balling his eyes out. Hoseok could not let go of the guilt he has been feeling since the start. No one said anything, but they all knew somehow their hearts have already accepted the fate, the guilt and the despair. Some things are just.. permanent.

They shouldn't act this way, they knew this was the shittiest way they could cope with their feelings but no one had the energy anymore.
The kingdom has also been silent the few days. No one had ever had a peek of the sun.. how depressing.
How could this be fixed. The air was suffocating, everyone suffered.

Time is the best recovery right? Give it time and it will get better soon right? They will get over this right?? Right?

WRONG

-
Wooweee things are already escalating AGAIN HAHAHAH
sorry😔✌️
Anyways sorry I've been slacking. Im really trying my best not to write cringey shit no more please bare with me im trying to improve writing🥺
Anyways im glad you guys still read this😓 i love yall🥺💖