Chapter 61

"What the hell, where these frogs come from?!"
"Joon-ah... theres 4... frogs..."
They both looked at each other before sighing, "fuck."

"This one looks like Yoongi, I think this is Yoongi."
Namjoon picked up the one with the tiniest eyes.
"Im not touching them! This has to be the pie!"
Jin grew furious as the *ribbits* annoyed him even more.

"Well can't you turn them back?"
"Were checking that shop!"
Brows furrowed as he stomped off without waiting for Namjoon.
There was too many things piling up this was a shitty situation to be in at that time.
"What are we supposed to do with them?!" Namjoon plopped "Yoongi" down and scurried towards Jin.
"We'll deal with them later!"

-

"What the hell was in your pie?!"
"Hyung calm dow—"
"Why did they turn into.."
The women just silently pointed towards the door.
Jin just looked back and forth from the woman to the door as Namjoon pulled the man out to the front of the bakery.
Namjoon followed the lines of the paper pasted on the door as he read in his head, knowing Jin is doing the same.
"WHAT THE FUCK! WHO MAKES PIES THAT TURN PEOPLE INTO FROGS FOR 24 HOURS WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND—"
Namjoon pressed his warm hands over the other's mouth to shut him up and Jin calmed down immediately. The neighbouring shops shut their windows so fast and hid away from the scary witch.

"So is there a way to turn them back or not?"
"I can try but spells that has time limits will usually wear off on its own and I've never thought I'd have to make one! Its been years since i made—"
"Lets try?"
Namjoon tried smiling to get the older to stop babbling and wow of course it worked Jin loved that smile.

-

"Its been awhile since we came here huh." As they both walked around Jin's hut. The potions on the shelves left untouched.
Or so they thought.
But things seemed to be clear despite Jin not having a lock on the door which would come and bite him in the ass later on.
"Ugh! Some of my powders must have flown! Who left the windows open?!"
He reached out for ingredients and threw them straight into the cauldron.
"Wait.."
He picked up two indistinguishable powders, and lifted them up to his nose one by one.
"Someone exchanges the names, this is spell of evil and this is spell of neutrality, someone mixed their names and it wasn't me!"
Anger growing inside of him, he was mostly talking to himself but Namjoon was definitely worried and also sceptical. No way someone would break into the unlocked hut right?!
"If I hadn't noticed they could have turned like... like you and Yoongi and Kookie... when you..."
"Its okay."
Namjoon grabbed the man into his arms, "you noticed, and its good, you're sharp and thats a good thing about you, so stop worrying about the past."
Jin took a breather and proceeded with the the spell he was making for the other boys. A lot of time had been wasted but they need the others to be in human forms right now. 24 hours they could not wait for.
Jin threw in the last piece needed for the spell and asked Namjoon to stir it up for him though the boy was afraid to make a mistake.
Jin leaned against the heavy cauldron and looked into his shelf. There was a space, on the left. Jin was sure there was something else there last time.
"Jin! I—I broke the stirring thing! Well i can still stir but the top is cracked—"

"Here..."
Jin's words wondered off, ignoring Namjoon..
"My... my seduction potion... MY SEDUCTION POTION WAS HERE!"