Chapter 64

(Lmao i hope you guys remember the first few chapters, i didnt give him a name then but its Jay i guess 🥴, enjoy this chapter :) sorry i took so long 💖 thanks for being patient)

"Ah... i got caught."
The smug look he wears 24/7, plastered on his face, "alright!"
His hands moved up into the air, "you caught us."

Us...

The six looked at him wide-eyed, still collectively figuring out what had just happened.
Smoke in the air, vision still unclear, They squinted their eyes as much as possible to see who was behind him, keeping extremely silent.

"Babe? Whats going on?"
They looked closely. The person at the back, the one who spoke those words..

Jimin.

"JIMIN!"
They screamed, almost in sync.

Yoongi's skin was crawling.
He wanted to scream, yell, gauge out his eyeballs even.
To hear Jimin call out "babe" and he wasn't calling out to him.
But another part of him wants to reach out and hold him in his arms.
Months passed and this was where he has been? With Jay?!

"Jimin"
He screamed in his head.
Why wasn't his voice coming out? He felt a huge lump in his throat, halting his screams. Tears formed in his eyes and the pain in his chest tightened.
Body frozen.

And it wasnt a doubt the other 5 were feeling the same exact thing.

Taehyung was already bawling as the rest of them stood with eyes wide.

"JIMINIE!"
Taehyung rushed forward and a force stopped him and pushed his action back against him, making him thud to the floor.

"Taehyung!"

They just stood helplessly, still unable to comprehend the situation as jay was just laughing along.

"Who are these people?"
Jimin looks furious now, "they destroyed out home!"

"What do you mean who are we?! JIMINIE! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!"
Jin was the first to speak.

"He can't, dumbasses, he'll never remember who you are, only me, only the one he loves."
He smirked towards Yoongi as he hooked Jimin's chin with his fingers and caressed his face, "isnt that right? Baby?"

"Son of a bitch"
Yoongi muttered, before he could step forward, he saw Jin signalling with his hands to stop.

They've all understood their situation now, they're dealing with dangerous power in the wrong persons hands and they could only slowing think about what they should do next.

"I shouldn've known, I should've been prepared. Jay, you're not getting out here alive."
Jin stared with deep furious eyes.

Jay only chuckled, "I'd like to see you freaks try."

"This might hurt you Jiminie, but its my only option."
Jin whispered to himself.

"Whatever you're gonna do hyung, dont do it alone."
Namjoon transformed into his wolf form.
Followed by the other two.
With so much hate you can see from their eyes, Jin trusted them fully.

"Tae, hoseok, stay back."

-

I promised yall i will finish this story and I WILL, but ill admit im still stuck in figuring out how to end this.

I have many pending ideas fresh in my head so I'll start writing those, and i hope you'll support them when they come out. Itll be less complicated than this story and probably better so ye.

If youre still reading this,, thank you sososososos much!💕💕💕 i cant thank you guys enough for the support, i love you😌💞 see u in the next chapter <3