Chapter 63

Jin laid down some witch stuff on the ground while the rest just stared, completely lost.

Jin whispered a sentence under his breath with eyes closed and hands clasped in front of his chest.
He was casting a spell.

Then he proceeded to quickly spray out the potion he freshly made.

He went back to the others and they all stood, waiting for whatever they were waiting for.

They all decided to stay silent, unknowing of what was happening and was afraid they disrupted something.

"If I'm right..."
Jin said, lingering his sentence.

Then something started to smell.
The six men winced at the smell but only Jin recognises it.
"Its working"
He spoke, while the rest wait on whether he was going to explain or not.

Jin still did not want to explain anything yet though, until it was confirmed and didn't want to raise hopes that might be broken down again.

It took a while but there it was...
A hut was forming, fully enclosed.

"You guys, stand back."
Jin said while pulling the two beside him far behind where their original position was.

"Is something going to happen?! Why are we so far—"
Hoseok was cut off, "just wait."

Once the final tip of the hut formed, Jin reached into his pocket and threw an item towards the hut.

It was like it was in slow-mo.
As the item got into contact with the wall of the hut.
It was triggered and went off, causing an explosion, small but impactful.

The men who were not expecting anything jolted back and Hoseok fell to the ground.

It took a moment but when the explosion happened, there were an obvious voice in the hut.

The walls stopped crumbling and the smoke lessened.

To show two figures.
One standing, the other sitting behind.
They all coughed up the air in their lungs and waved the air away with their hands.
"What the fuck Jin?"
"You could've warned us!"

"Im sorry,"
Jin looked towards the others, "i was nervous."

Before Jungkook stopped them and pointed towards the direction of the hut.

"What the fuck?! Was that?!"
The voice...

They recollected themselves and were attentive.
What was it that Jin was trying to show them?!

As the smoke went away and the man in front of them was clear as day.

Yoongi was the first the speak, its unbelievable, the man was fully patched up, "...Jay?!"

They all stared in disbelief.
They've all seen him at least once before, always causing trouble around.

Jay...

The werewolf that attacked Jimin a few months ago...

And he's alive and well