Chapter 41

<Yoongi's POV>
"Hey hyung?!"
Jimin called out, making his way towards the bathroom i was in.
Hearing his footsteps coming in close, i unlocked the door and pulled him in, making him yelp.

"Yah!"

"Jimin i swear I don't like that Astrid girl and don't you say that I don't like anyone, i may have forgave Hoseok but i swear to my whole life i will never forgive her if she does things..."
He whispered as soft as possible.

"Yoongi... We just met her, maybe she just aren'tused to being around people, i know it might be weird but give her a chance."

I just sighed, "Jimin if something does happen, don't say i didnt warn you. She hates me, can you see how she looks at me?! How sarcastic she was talking about forgetting that there are 7 guys?!"

"You're overreacting hyung. Lets go back, and you better eat!"

"Fine."

-

"Jimin, stop feeding me and eat it yourself already."
I scoffed.

"No! Why won't you let me care for you!"
He whined.

"Jimin you don't need to repay me in anyway, i know you want to care for me but you don't have to, i know you love me and i love you too, always, no matter what you do for me. You existing is already a big gift for me."

Jimin listened to every word, "y-you heard?!"

"The house is echoey, i can hear everything."

"But if you don't eat i'll be worried and you wouldn't want that would you?"
He laid his head down on my shoulder as we rest in the empty kitchen where the others left us alone to do, god knows what.

"Toché Jimin."