Chapter 59

"Listen theres nothing we can do about it!"
Taehyung snapped, he couldn't bare anymore emotions, he couldn't take it he misses his brother so damn much he doesn't wanna hear any more, "if we still cant find him, theres no point!"

"Im with Tae..."
Yoongi still had tears in his eyes.
Its like they've already given up. They didn't mean to, their hearts were just to fragile to do anything else. They would never give up on Jimin. But...maybe he really is dead.. he couldn't have gone that far.

They really didn't sense any presence from anywhere.
They're all disappointed, mostly in themselves. There were six of them. Yet they couldn't save the seventh.

They went to sleep that night. Except for Jin and Namjoon. With the windows open for ventilation, their hair was caught in the night breeze. It felt peaceful, except not in their hearts. They still tried to put their brains together to figure it out. They both stared at the specimen, Jimin's part of the necklace.
"It couldn't just be made inconsistently.. maybe its a way to sell and attain more money but that just.. way to much of a jump of quality of metals."
"Joon... I know... they wouldn't believe me but i can just somehow feel that Jimin is still in this world."
"You gotta tell them—"
"They've given up."
"They haven't, they're exhausted.. we're their last piece of energy.. if Jimin is really dead, we will confirm that once and for all hyung."
Jin gave out a sigh, a sigh that almost made him weep, and so Namjoon held onto his hand tighter. Oh Jimin was so precious to him, to all of them. But he had to stay strong. And where ever Jimin was out there, 'he has to stay strong too'.

"Where did they even get the necklaces."
"Just a blacksmith down the streets."
"Namjoon. We go first thing in the morning."
There were no arguments there.

-

So that morning, they both woke up extra early. The sun shining down onto gloomy days of the pathetic Kingdom. The breeze was still there, but everyone still felt confined.
They walked down to the streets of the Kingdom. People peeking through wondering what the two was doing there.
"I think it's right around—"
"There!"

-

They knocked firmly.
And almost immediately the door opened up ever so slightly. The man was obviously paranoid. Like something was stolen from him.
"We just need to talk."

-

"So you remember when you formed Jimin and Yoongi's pair necklaces right?"
Jin had a stern face on.
"Yes... also" the man hung his head, "I'm sorry for what happened to him..."

Namjoon and Jin exchanged looks as they proceeded with why they were here.
Jin slid out the remains of the necklace towards the blacksmith.
"Is this..."
The two just nodded.

"It corroded and melted as soon as i poured my potion on to it."
And in the man's face, Jin knew he was questioning whether he said that sentence right.
The man lifted the chains onto his fingers. It was lighter than what it should feel like.
"It feels like... no..."
"What is it?"
Namjoon was curious.

The man then brought out some of his tools and began examining the object.
"I didn't make this."
"What do you mean?"
The two in sync.
"I made their necklaces both with tungsten!"
All eyes were on the man, "this is aluminium."
Jin did recall the difference in the weight of Yoongi's necklace to the one that was right infront of him.
There was a moment of silence and they all stared at one another.

"I..."
They waited for him to continue. Though the man wasn't so sure how he should break it to them.
"Some of my aluminium was stolen... a few days ago."
The place gone even quieter than before.

They had all the pieces together. Right now, they just needed the board.