Chapter 50

"Why! Why haven't you given me this earlier!"

"Im sorry! Hyung! Im so sorry! I knew you'd get mad at Jimin for thinking about anything like that! And he also told me that when something bad happened to him, i should give it to you.. i just— it was my brothers wish."

"BUT WHY! I COULD HAVE, I COULD HAVE TRIED HARDER AT PROTECTING HIM! B-but i didnt!"
Yoongi cried through his anger as he shook Taehyung's shoulders.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I FEEL!"
Taehyung snapped, "HYUNG! He's my brother! I've known him since— since i was born dammit! I WANTED TO PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS TOO! But it happened, the thing, its over, and we both lost Jimin, all of us lost him! Yoongi please realise that its not only affecting you! Us too! Hyung, im sorry, but theres nothing we can do about it anymore!"
He sobbed harder.

Yoongi's grasp on Taehyung's shoulder weakened as he stepped back, "y-you're right... i-im sorry. Im sorry, i-i im so sorry."
Then he turned back and ran.

"HYUNG?! WHERE ARE YOU—"

Then he felt a tap on his shoulder.
Of course it was Jungkook, "calm down, he's probably getting some air, lets go rest."
He snuggled Tae into his chest and sighed.

Those two... Tae and Yoongi, they're never going to get over it. How do you get over it? Someone you'd die for... died.

-

Yoongi sat on the edge of the cliff, he sniffed as he stared at the letter, in the tight grasp of his palms. It was the last thing he had of Jimin.

He rolled down onto the ground and onto his sides. He held a handfull of grass in his hand as veins popped out of his hands, "i miss you Jiminnie."
As he recalled the last time they spent their time on that cliff.

Flashback
That night they snuck out and went up to the cliff. They snuggled into each others as they looked into the night sky.

"Look."
Jimin pointed out, "those stars make a heart shape, even the universe knows how much i love you."
He giggled.

Then he turned his head to Yoongi staring right at him and no where near the sky.

Jimin pouted, "hyung!! Look!"
He pointed once again but Yoongi still stared at him, "look at the stars!"
He got impatient.

"But I am.. I'm looking at my star."

Jimin playfully hit Yoongi's arm as his red cheeks were dimmed out by the dark atmosphere.

Yoongi just chuckled as he brought Jimin into a tighter embrace.

_
Sorry, even i am heartbroken ;^;
I can't promise you guys things are going to get better tho🤭