~Call~

"Y/n, can you quickly put some make-up on Xiao? I have an important call."

"Ah, no problem! I just finished doing Kogyeol anyway." You answer your co-worker. You step to Xiao who's already in the chair and start doing his make-up.

"Noona, did you see Wooshin?" Hwanhee asks and you look around for a second.

"Uhh, I think he went to the clothing room since he forgot his hat."

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem!" You say as you focus on Xiao's face.

"Close your eyes please." You tell him as you take an other brush and choose a color that fits with his look. His eyes are closed when you turn back to him and carefully but quickly put it on. Five more minutes pass and you finished.

"You can go now."

"Thank you." He says and you smile back at him while putting the brushes and other stuff back to it's place. Your co-worker comes back and thanks you.

"Thank you for taking over. My son got sick and my daughter asked for instructions to treat him."

"There's no need to explain, we help each other if we can." You smile at her and she smiles back.

Everyone goes behind the set and they start filming. Half an hour passes and the quick break starts. You apply more lipstick to the members who need it and the film session continues. You feel your phone buzz in your pocket and go the hall outside.

'Dad' You pick up his call and speak.

"Hey dad, is everything okay?"

"Hello my dear, everything is completely fine here. I just wanted to ask if you could come here this evening."

"Uh, yeah. That's okay for me. But why are you calling me for this?"

"Ayy, can't a father just hear his daughter's voice?"

"Tch, okay then."

"Ah, please dress yourself neatly and don't just wear a jeans with normal shoes."

"Dad, is today a special day? How come I didn't know?"

"No, sweetie. Don't worry, everything is fine. I'll let you continue your work, okay?"

"Ah, y-yeah..I'll see you in a few hours.."

"Bye, sweetie." Your dad ends the call and you go back inside confused. Why do I have to dress nicely?

You try to get the thoughts out of your head and look at the boys trying their best on the set.

The hard day passes fluently and you hurry back home to take a shower and dress up. You put some make-up on yourself and leave your house again.

You drive to your dad's home and notice a very chic car in front of his house that takes all the space for two cars. Typical..

You park your car a little bit further and walk to his house. You take your keys out of your purse and open the door yourself. It takes too much time to knock and wait.

You walk inside and see your dad sitting in the sofa in the living room. He's talking with someone but he or she's behind the wall.

Your dad notices you and a smile forms on his face.

"Ah, my dear! Come here, come here. I want to introduce you to someone."

"Uhh, what is happening dad?" You ask as he pulls you into the living room. A man stands up and you notice how well he's dressed. He checks you out and you frown.