i

jimin stared down at his phone screen for a while, lost in thought. he'd been thinking for the past half hour and still had no ideas.

he was tempted to go to one of the other members for help, but this was something they couldn't know. ever. jimin would probably die of embarrassment if they ever found out. he blew a strand of blonde hair out of his face and sighed.

"damn it," he whined. "why is it so hard to think of a username?!"

after an agonizing year of being unable to express his feelings for the maknae, jimin had finally decided to create a jeongguk fan account so he could share his feelings with the world. of course, no one would know that it was actually the park jimin running the page. that is, if he was able to come up with a username.

the boy leaned against his headboard with his eyes closed. he hadn't told anyone about his feelings, not even taehyung, his best friend. if jeongguk rejected him, or if they didn't work out, it could risk throwing off the group dynamic, not to mention the backlash on the group's reputation. jimin couldn't do that to bangtan after they'd trained and worked so hard for years.

"it's not easy loving guk."

as soon as the sentence left his mouth, inspiration struck him like a lighting bolt. jimin's fingers shook as he entered the letters, praying to the heavens that it wasn't taken. he could've cried tears of joy when he saw it wasn't.

'welcome to twitter, gukkielove!'

a / n

i'm actually really looking forward to writing this fic :) it's going to be relatively fluffy although it might get somewhat angsty at some point