bonus. ii

bonus chapter two

chinsun let out a squeal, almost dropping her phone.

"tae! they're so cute," she wailed, shaking the taller sitting beside her on the hood of the car. taehyung just laughed, taking another bite out of his dak-kkochi.

"sunnie, they're getting married next week, and they've been engaged for almost a year now. i can't believe you still freak out whenever they do something romantic."

she just smiled at him, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.

"i'm just so glad that they're happy together. guk's my best friend, you know? i want the best for him. that would be jimin. they're soulmates, tae, that kind of love can't be found easily."

the singer slung his arm around her shoulder as they watched the two from afar.

"i'm happy we were able to help them."

chinsun suppressed another smile and propped her head up with her hand.

"i suppose we did do that."

a few moments of peaceful silence passed before either spoke.

"hey tae, you never told me why we followed them here, and why we're eating street food on top of a car."

"do we need a reason?"

"no, it's just kinda random. i mean, it's almost midnight."

taehyung flashed his friend his signature box smile before handing her a container of hotteok.

"just enjoy the moment, sunnie. it's been weeks since we've been able to just chat like this. with the wedding and bangtan's comeback, everything's been crazy."

"when you put it that way..."

chinsun reached into the container and picked up the top one. she took a bite out of it and closed her eyes as the sweet flavor consumed her taste buds.

"it's been so long since i last had this."

she eagerly went in to bite it again, but her teeth clashed against something strange.

"what the-?"

the photographer ripped the hotteok in half, eyes widening at the sight of a piece of paper.

"what the hell?"

he smiled gently at her.

"read it."

"look up," she read, brows furrowing in confusion. "what does that-"

"noona!" someone exclaimed. it was jeongguk and jimin, both standing in front of her with stupid smiles on their faces. "we wanted to ask you something."

she gave them a quizzical look, but didn't say anything.

"you mean a lot to me, you know? when we were both kids in busan, you always looked out for me. encouraging me to audition, supporting my passions, just being an amazing friend," jeongguk began, taking her hands in his. "i love you, noona. you're my best friend. which is why..."

he inhaled shakily before exhaling again.

"i know this is really short notice but... would you be my best man? or best woman in this case," he joked, chuckling to himself.

and all chinsun could do was smile and nod, hugging her best friend close.

a / n

i don't like this chapter very much but wow i love chinsun and guk's friendship fight me