bonus. i

bonus chapter one

ada could barely believe seulgi, the kang seulgi, had taken her by the hand, and was dragging her through the crowd. she didn't know where the idol was taking her, and frankly, she didn't care. seulgi's skin was warm. heat rushed through her body at the realization, making her cheeks flush and face hot.

"seungwan-ah!" seulgi called, waving over said girl from one of the many balconies. "do you know where the other members are?"

wendy came bounding over, looking absolutely stunning in a knee length black dress.

"yeri-ah was talking to kihyun-ssi last i saw her. i think unnie is helping sooyoungie pick the bones out of her beltfish." upon noticing the girl next to her friend, the singer broke out into a huge smile. "who's this?"

ada was too shocked to say anything or even move.

"this is ada! you remember chinsun-ah?"

wendy's eyes lit up with realization.

"oh! yes, she had been talking about introducing us to her roommate. is this her?"

ada managed to nod and squeak out a "hi."

"ah, she's so cute!" seungwan gushed, squishing ada's cheeks between her hands. "so soft and fluffy. just like bread!"

"bwead?"

"i know!" seulgi squealed, the sound drawing the attention of a few surrounding people.

"what's going on?" the other members hurried over, attracted by the noise. "seungwannie, what are you doing?"

irene's voice was quiet but firm, immediately causing the two with ada to step away from the shorter girl.

"unnie! this is ada, she's so cute!" seulgi gushed, hugging her tight. the said girl blushed again. "we wanted to show her around. can we, can we please?" she begged, making the cutest face possible. seulgi was joined by seungwan, both pulling out all of their aegyo to try to convince their leader.

irene finally let a smile slip past her lips.

"okay."

turning to ada, she held out her hand.

"alright! for the night, you're an honorary member of red velvet."

and with that, ada's soul left her body as the girl group let out a cheer, pulling her into a giant group hug.

a / n

i'm sorry this is short, i'm trying to keep the bonus chapters 500 words or less so i have time to work on my other fics as well 😫

ada = BTSNOODLE 🍝