xv

when jimin woke up the next morning, there was an arm around his waist. he started to panic.

did he have a one night stand or something? oh god, that was going to hurt bts' career and ruin their future and-

"mhm."

jimin started mentally screaming as the guy started to stir.

"good morning, princess."

oh.

it was jeongguk.

the memories of the previous night came rushing back to him. his confession, the hugging, the kissing, the...

[ a / n : please stop asking for details! i am extremely uncomfortable with writing smut, and it bothers me a lot. i did end up writing one due to pressure which is in a later bonus chapter, but seriously, please stop asking. ]

it made jimin red just thinking about it.

"good morning, gukkie."

he hummed in response and flipped jimin around, pressing their lips together gently. jimin wrapped his arms around his neck and sighed happily.

"i love you," he breathed when they separated, staring into jeongguk's big, dark, eyes. the younger just nuzzled his face.

"do you want to go out later?" he mumbled, trailing his lips around jimin's neck.

"like a date?"

"mhm."

"d-don't we have to record today?" jimin tried to hold back his moans as jeongguk sucked yet another hickey onto his neck.

"it got cancelled since namjoon-hyung lost his voice when he went to drake's concert last night. he kept screeching how much he loved him. we all have the day off. come on, minnie, i found a really cool restaurant. they have foreign food and you can request a secluded booth so we won't be recognized. and i want to take my pretty boyfriend out on a date."

jimin blushed and buried his face in his hands. jeongguk turned them so he was holding himself over jimin. his eyes darkened.

"so pretty," he muttered, going in for another kiss.

there was a knock.

"jeongguk-ah?"

it was yoongi.

the taller swore as he reluctantly pulled away from jimin.

"yeah?"

"jin-hyung wanted you to cook breakfast this morning. he was up all night taking care of namjoon and is so tired that he can barely open his eyes."

"sure, hyung, just give me a minute."

he kissed jimin's forehead and brushed a lock of hair to the side.

"i'll pick you up at your room tonight, six. look nice but dress casually."

leaning down to give jimin one last kiss, jeongguk reluctantly left to make food. jimin attempted to follow him but fell as soon as his feet touched the floor, legs and ass sore after being worked all night.

somehow, he managed to make it to the bathroom. jimin's eyes widened as soon as he saw his reflection.

he looked like a complete mess.

his hair was tangled and messy and his eyes were crusty, but the thing that immediately drew your attention was his neck.

it was covered in hickeys, so many that it was impossible to see the fair skin of his neck. jimin whined a bit in irritation. he'd have to wear makeup to conceal them for weeks. but even so, he couldn't help but feel happy that jeongguk had officially marked him as his.