vi

"hyung!" jimin squealed, racing over to jin. "namjoon-hyung's new mixtape is so... so wonderful!"

jin chuckled and ruffled his dongsaeng's hair.

"i know. i'm proud of him, he deserves it."

unbeknownst to jimin, jeongguk was watching the exchange and gritting his teeth. he wanted to be the one jimin was clinging to and gushing about. not jin, not namjoon, not anyone else.

grumbling to himself, jeongguk focused his attention on his phone. maybe he'd post on the group's official twitter.

"jiminie!"

taehyung's sudden screech startled him, and the youngest dropped his phone before he could even open the app.

"jiminie, you promised you'd get bulgogi with me~" he sang, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

no way in hell was that happening.

not on jeongguk's watch.

taehyung has teased jeongguk about jimin before, but he'd never confirmed his crush to him. what if taehyung had just been trying to figure out if he had any competition for jimin's heart? what if he was going to secretly whisk him away to some magical picnic and confess to him? what if jimin suddenly fell madly in love with him and accepted?

nope, nope, nope.

jeongguk refused to accept the possibility, choosing to glare at taehyung instead.

"stupid hyung," he muttered, "being so attractive without even trying. stealing away my jimin."

"your jimin?"

amused, yoongi plopped down next to jeongguk, a smirk on his face.

"since when was jimin your jimin?"

"since when were you invited to my private conversation with myself?"

yoongi rolled his eyes.

"there's no need to get defensive. i've seen this a million times before. you're jealous."

jeongguk stared at him like he'd grown a second nose.

"me? jeon jeongguk? jealous? never."

his hyung just smiled and shook his head.

"so you wouldn't mind if i kissed jimin right now?"

"touch him and die," jeongguk hissed, vision turning red as soon as he heads the words 'kissed jimin.' yoongi threw his hands in the air triumphantly.

"i rest my case. you're jealous. or as army would say, jeonlous."

the maknae turned away in irritation.

"you're hopeless."

"but i'm still right."

and it took jeongguk an hour to realize,

"holy shit. i am jeonlous."

a / n

filler, filler, filler : )