Tattoo: Part 1

Chelsea's P.O.V.

I trail behind Scott and Stiles not paying attention to what's in front of me since my eyes are too busy focused on my phone screen. I quickly shoot Allison a text telling her where I'm at when suddenly my face came in contact with something. I drop my phone in the process and groan from the pain.

"Sorry Chels." I hear Stiles apologize from inside the tattoo shop.

Stiles decided not to hold the door for me and my face came in contact with the glass door. I pick up my phone and mutter a few curse words as I glare at Stiles from outside.

"She's going to kill me in my sleep." Stiles gulps as he stands behind Scott.

"Just maybe." Scott laughs.

I huff and make my way inside the tattoo shop. "I swear to everything I love and own Stiles, if you weren't my best friend. . ." I didn't even finish my sentence because I would have freaked out everyone in the tattoo shop with the precise details on how I would murder Stiles.

Stiles props his hands on his hips, "Now Chels, we talked about this. No more violent remarks."

I bite my tongue to keep me from being a smart ass.

"Good girl." Stiles smiles.

"If looks could kill you would be dead right now." The tattoo artist tells Stiles.

This explains my relationship with Stiles Stilinski, we sometimes both want to kill each other. Everyone has this kind of relationship with their best friend(s).

Scott began talking to the artist and explained to him what he wants to get. The artist was a bit confused so he asked Scott if he had a drawing for reference. Scott nodded and handed the drawing he drew earlier to the artist.

"Boy good thing you drew me a picture." The sarcastic tattoo artist says as he analyzed the drawing Scott handed him.

"I like him." I nudged Stiles who was looking through the tattoo drawings in a book.

"Hey, Scott. You sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles holds up a picture of a reptile that some what looked like the Kanima making Scott sigh. "Too soon?"

"Idiot." I take the book from Stiles' hands.

"I don't know man." Stiles sucks in a breath while resting his arm on my shoulder. "Are you sure about this? These things are pretty permanent."

One of the disadvantages of being short, everyone thinks it's okay to use me as an arm rest.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott smiles. I can tell he really wants this tattoo.

Using my left hand, I pushed Stiles' arm off of my shoulder. He frowns at me and I just smile in return.

Stiles then turns his attention to Scott, "Okay, but why two bands?"

"Were you not listening to him when he was explaining the meaning behind the tattoo on the drive here?" I refer to the conversation we had not so long ago in the car.

"Not really." Stiles scratches the back of his head.

"I'm not surprised there buddy." I pat his back. "And by the way, Stiles, it's Scott's body that the tattoo is going on, not yours."

"Thank you, Chels." Scott gratefully says. I nod and he looks at Stiles. "Look Stiles, I like it."

"What's the meaning behind this tattoo again?" Stiles questions.