More Bad Then Good

I walk into history class to see Stiles holding a tablet

"Here's where we found the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails." Stiles points on the tablet.

"Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails." Allison traces the trail with her finger. "But I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves. And they're really smart. If they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes." 

"Coyotes tip-toe?" Stiles asks dumbfounded.

Allison rolls her eyes, "They tip-toe."

The school bell rings and Allison leaves. I sat at my seat and saw Kira approach Scott. 

"Hey. I'm Kira. You knew that. I knew you knew that. I don't know why I just told you that again." She rants nervously. "Anyway, I have something for you."

"For me?" Scott asks surprised.

"Yeah. About the bardo. My explanation was sort of all over the place, so I did some research and I printed it out for you." She looks through her bag. 

Scott chuckles and rubs the back of his neck, "Ah, you didn't have to do that."

He likes her, I thought as I smirk.

"It only took a couple of hours." She replies as if it were no biggie to her.

"Wow. Then you really didn't have to do that." Scott smiles.

"I swear I printed it out."

"Kira." Her dad walks up to her with a stack of papers. "You forgot all the research you did for that boy you like."

Well that was awkward, I thought.

Kira hands Scott the papers and sits down at her seat. She immediately holds her head in from how embarrassed she was. 

"All right, everyone. Let's get started." Mr. Yukimura stood in front of the class. "We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?" He looks around the class and his eyes land on Stiles. "Mr. Stilinski, how about you?

"Oh, maybe someone else could." Stiles says not wanting to read. 

I remember that the hallucinations affect Stiles ability to read so I volunteered. 

"I'm sorry, Ms. Argent, but everyone participates in my class." Mr. Yukimura replies. "Come up, Mr. Stilinski."

Stiles got up from his seat and walked up to the front. He was looks down at the textbook and looks back up breathing heavily. He looked as if he were about to faint. 

I got up, "Stiles are you okay?"

This caught Scott's attention and he got up too. I grabbed Stiles' arm and I dragged him out the room. I heard Scott say to Mr. Yukimura that we were taking Stiles to the nurse.