Fireflies

Scott's P.O.V.

Cora, Derek's suppose dead sister, and Boyd are now out on the full moon all crazy and strong. Boyd almost killer two innocent little kids. We have to stop them before they kill more people.

"Stiles called me saying that Lydia found a dead body that Boyd and Cora killed." I tell them.

"This doesn't make any sense. Public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked anywhere near there."

"Derek they killed someone." I try to get it through his thick skull.

"How are they moving so fast?" Derek questions confused.

"Derek." He wasn't paying attention.

"They can't be that fast on foot." Derek shook his head.

"They killed someone. Some totally innocent kid is dead and it's our fault."

"It's my fault." Derek said after a moment of silence

"We need help." I say.

"We have Isaac now." Derek looks at him.

"We need real help." I say trying not to offend Isaac. "They're too fast for us. For all of us, too strong."

"We'll catch them." Derek interjects.

"What happens if we do? We're just going to hold them down until the sun comes up?" Isaac asks knowing that it's not possible.

"Maybe it would be easier just to kill them." Derek looks down at his shoes making it obvious that he wants to do the complete opposite. I'm pretty sure the last thing he wants to do is kill his sister who he thought died in the Hale fire years ago.

"Killing them isn't the right thing to do." I cut in.

"What if it's the only thing to do? What if we can't even catch them? What else do we do?" Isaac asks uncertain of how this situation may turn.

"Find someone who knows what they're doing." I point out.

"Who?" Derek raises an eyebrow.

"Someone who knows how to hunt werewolves." I say thinking about Chris Argent.

We get into Derek's car and went to look for Chris. We followed his scent and found him at the supermarket. I got out of the car and went up behind him. He turned around and pointed a gun at me. He sighed once he saw me.

"Uhhh hi." I say awkwardly.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"We need help with catching Derek's sister and Boyd." I say hoping he helps.

"First of all, why would I care about anyone related to Derek and second I don't know this kid Boyd. I don't know his last name." He stared intensely at me.

"Boyd his last name."

"What's his first name?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Vernon and just curious is there a reason the gun is still pointed at me?" I point to his gun.

"There's probably still some part of me that wants to shoot you." He purses his lips.

"I get that." I nod looking off to the side.

He sighed and put the gun away. He walked up to me and said, " Scott, one of my daughter's is a werewolf. I watched my father brainwash my other daughter. Almost turned her into a killer. That world-your world decimated mine. My wife, sister, father, my entire family. Why would I ever step foot in it again?"