Riddled

Chelsea's P.O.V.

I still don't remember what happened to me when the Oni took me. I have no idea where they took me. 

Whenever I'm asleep, everyone keeps telling me that I say fire. Issac mentioned that the first time he heard me say that word was when I was sleeping during the sacrifice Allison, Scott, and Stiles did to find the Nemeton.

"Anything on the symbols?" Scott asks Allison.

"I got it." Allison points to the computer screen. "The one behind her right ear is Quaternary or a four-cornered Celtic knot. The symbol means protection. Now the one behind her left ear is a Dara knot. It has many meanings power, destiny, wisdom, strength, endurance and leadership." 

"Okay, but why these two." I question. "What does it mean on me, like, why would they put these symbols behind my ears?" 

"Maybe they are protecting you." Isaac suggests.

"They're demonic!" I throw my hands up in desperation. "Why the hell would they want to protect me?" 

"We're going to have to see what happens next, Chelsea. That's the only way we are going to get answers." Scott sighs in defeat.

I nodded and went home or so I thought. Instead I decided to head over to Aiden's to hang out for a bit. We were watching a movie and just cuddling. 

"How come I didn't burn you when you grabbed me?" I ask him remembering what Scott told me.

"Maybe because we have some sort of connection." He smiles

I lean in to kiss him. Things got heated pretty quick. 

He pulled back from the kiss, "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"I am." I nod.

He nodded and picked me up and took me to his room where he took my virginity. 

~Middle Of The Night~

I was cuddled into Aiden body when my phone started ringing. I reached for it and answer.

"Hello?" I groggily said into the phone. 

"Chelsea?" I hear Stiles.

"Stiles, I'm here." I sit up and woke up Aiden in the process. "What's wrong?" 

"Chelsea, I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleeping walking." His voice was shaky.

"Can you see anything? Tell me what you see." 

"It's too dark. It's hard to see. There's something wrong with my foot." He said

"What's wrong with it?" I got up and slipped on my clothes. 

I look over to Aiden who was doing the same.

"I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move." He panics into the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked

"I don't know." He fought back the cry. "It's too dark to see. My leg is stuck on something and I think it's bleeding."

"How bad? Stiles how bad is it bleeding?" I begin to worrying even more.

"Something smells terrible down here. I don't know. My eyes are watery." He sniffles.

"I'm going to call your dad." 

"No no no. Don't. I called Scott and he promised not to call my dad. Please promise not to call him." He pleads.

"Stiles, I don't know. What if we can't find you?" I asked wanting to cry

"Please, you and Scott can find me, just don't tell my dad." He begs. "I got to call you back. I have to turn my phone off."