De-Void

Chelsea's P.O.V.

Everything has been hectic

Everything has been hectic. Stiles is missing again and I'm still stressing about the Oni not doing anything to me.

"It's a good thing they don't anything to you." Aiden assures me.

"Maybe I'm like some sort of weapon, like, I'll be needed for something in the future." I joke.

"Maybe you're right."

I furrow my eyebrows at him, "You know I was joking, right?"

"But you never know." He shrugs. "Maybe you are a secret weapon."

 Maybe I am, I thought.

"Can we go home now?" Aiden pulls me out of my thoughts.

"But I was having fun shopping." I say as we get into my car.

"I wasn't." He mutters.

"You didn't say that in the changing room." I wink playfully.

We might have been a little naughty earlier.

He smirks placing his hand on my thigh, "We should go back to my place." 

"Nope." I drive out of the mall parking lot.

"Come on." He whines.

"You're such a baby." 

"But I'm your baby." He smiles.

"Okay." I laugh.

"Hey!" 

I was driving to his place when we passed a parking lot. Noticing a body laying in the parking lot, I stop the car. 

"What are you doing?"

I ignore Aiden and get out of my car. I slowly walk towards the body. 

"Chelsea, wait." Aiden calls out

I got closer to the body and saw it was Stiles. "Aiden, it's Stiles!" 

I knelt down next to Stiles when Lydia's car pulls up.

"Lydia, call Scott." I immediately instruct her.

I picked up Stiles and went to my car. I sat in the back with Stiles while Aiden drove to Scott's place. Once there, I saw Scott, Deaton and Melissa waiting for us outside. Scott helps Aiden bring Stiles inside.

"On the couch." Scott says to Aiden and they sit an unconscious Stiles on the couch.

"Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital." Melissa looks at the pale and sick unconscious Stiles. 

"Mom, do you remember what happened the last time he went to the hospital?" Scott reminds her.

"Doesn't look like hes bleeding. I think he might even be healing." Deaton said examining Stiles' wound