Motel California

Chelsea's P.O.V.

It was night time and we finally arrived at this motel. We all got out and I stood in between Scott and Stiles.

"I've seen worse." Scott says referring to the motel.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles questions not believing Scott.

Coach blew the whistle making everyone look at him, "Listen up! The meet has been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? So keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves." 

Allison and I decided to share a room with Lydia.

"Come on Lydia." I say.

"I don't like this place." Lydia says looking at the motel.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison tells her in hope that it would make Lydia feel better.

"It's just for a night." I add.

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia sighs.

I grabbed her arm and took her to our room. Once inside, I flopped down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

"I'm going to take a shower." Allison announced and she went straight to the bathroom

"I'll get some towels." Lydia said as she walked out.

I was playing a game on my phone when Aiden's caller ID appeared. 

I picked up, "Stop calling me." I hang up.

I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth when my phone starts ringing again. It was Aiden calling for the millionth time. I decline the call.

"Who ever keeps calling you must really want your attention." Allison says from in the shower.

"It's Aiden." I managed to say with my toothbrush in my mouth. 

"Poor kid." Allison laughs. "Just answer the phone and see what he wants."

"Allison, he is the enemy." I remind her.

"He is also the boy who you got wrapped around your finger." She replies.

"How is that even possible." I say before rinsing out my mouth.

"He is always looking for you, he is always watching you-"

I cut Allison off, "So he's stalking me."

"No! Would you just listen to me for one moment you impatient little girl." Allison says impatiently.

"Fine." I cross my arms over my chest and lean against the bathroom sink.

"The way he acts around you, the way he looks at you, the way he talks about you, he is always looking after you, it's like he's your boyfriend." I can hear the fondness in her voice. 

"Okay who are you crushing on now?" I change the subject obviously intrigued with my sister's love life.

Allison slightly opens the shower curtain revealing her face, "No one." She smiles. "I'm just trying to get it through your thick stubborn skull that he cares about you. Maybe he wants to apologize or something. Just listen to what he has to say. You never know, you might like what he has to say."

"Alright wise one." I playfully say. A second later my phone rings. "It's Aiden."

"Answer it." She encourages.