Insatiable

Allison's P.O.V.

Deaton arrived to the school to help Isaac and the twins. Aiden went first then it was Ethan.

"Hold still. Don't fight it." Deaton shoves his hand in Ethan's mouth. "Hold still. Almost there." Deaton takes out the fly then looks at Isaac. "Isaac you're next." 

"Wait." Isaac stalls but Deaton dragged him under the water.

Deaton shoves his hand into Isaac's mouth, "Don't fight it. Don't fight it. Got it." 

He got the fly out of Isaac's mouth and turned off the water.

"Are they okay now?" I ask Deaton.

"I hope so. The part that's worrisome, is that this was most likely just a distraction for what happened to Stiles." Deaton sighs. 

"There's really two of them now." Kira's tone drips with disbelief. "How is that even possible?" 

"How did the other one just take Lydia and Chelsea?" I worry.

"We turned around and they were gone. They left with Chelsea's car." Deaton informs.

"So no one notices and he just kidnaps them right out of the house." Aiden said clearly upset and hurt at the fact that Chelsea is gone.

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature materializing from out of the floor." Deaton says defensively. 

"Hold on, so how do you know which Stiles is which?" Kira curiously questions.

"That's what they're trying to figure out now." Deaton replies.

Aiden proceeded to punch everything in his way as we walked out of the school. I grab his shoulder and turn him so he faces me.

"Hey. Calm down." I gave his shoulder a slight squeeze. "We're going to find her." 

"How are you so sure? There's a possibility she could be dead now." Aiden breaks down crying.

I stare at him dumbfounded as he sat down on the ground, crying into his hands. I have never seen him like this. 

I slowly sit down beside him, "You really love her, don't you?" 

"Yes, I do." He sniffles wiping the tears away. "She cares so much about you all. She cares about people. I've come to realize that the only way you all would accept me was if I change my behavior. If I become a better person, everything would fall into place. It's so hard though. I'm jealous of Ethan because it comes naturally for him. He can be nice and I can't. I can't do it. Not even when I have the most perfect girl supporting me."

I did something I didn't think I would do to him in a million years. I hugged him.

"You have us to blame for that. We're so hard on you, which is why it's hard for you to show us that you're trying. So I'm sorry. I'm sorry we gave you such a hard time." I apologize. "We didn't give you a chance because we judged you due to your past. Seeing you like this, has made me realize that you honestly care about my sister. You're willing to change for the better."

"Thank you." He sincerely says as he hugs me back.

"I'm willing to give you a chance and the others will come around. I know my sister loves you." I pull away and look at him. "You can see it in her eyes and I can see it in yours too. We'll find her and she'll soon be in our arms." 

~ ~

Chelsea's P.O.V.

"You're not healing." Lydia examines the open wound on my torso.