Unleashed

I quickly changed into running shorts, sports bra, white shirt, a grey hoodie and my trainers for Cross Country. I made my way into the boys locker room, which is the lacrosse locker room. I approach Scott and Stiles who were talking about the sacrifices.

"Hey." 

"Hey." They say back.

"Okay was he like. . . could he been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin. Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asks Scott terrified.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all his clients. It's a new policy. " Scott laughs and I join him.

Stiles glared at both of us. 

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin. Why are you talking like he's already dead? He's only missing." Scott tells him

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me! I'm a virgin, okay. And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have to sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like some needs to sex me right now!" Stiles shouts slamming his locker shut. (Video on the side)

"Alright, I'll do it." Danny says startling Stiles.

"What?" Stiles asked

"Come to my place at 9. Plan to stay the night, I like to cuddle." Danny smiles.

Stiles looked at me and Scott then back at Danny. He awes, "That was so sweet. Are you kidding?" 

"Yes I'm kidding." Danny said walking away and I walked over to Danny.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotion like that, Danny. It's not attractive, alright" Stiles points a finger at him.

"Mr. Lahey happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late." Coach says catching everyone's attention.

"Sorry Coach." Isaac says walking over to his locker.

"I remind you all Cross Country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat asses in the off season." Coach said looking around to all the players who were all shirtless. You can see that all of us are fit."So work on that." 

~ ~

We all headed outside. I walk with Scott when I notice the twins on each side of Isaac who was tying his shoe laces. Coach blew the whistle and I saw Isaac get up quickly so he could start running but Scott put a hand on his shoulder.

"Isaac." 

"It's them." Isaac growls.

"Isaac wait!" I shouted at him. 

Scott and I ran after him. After a few minutes of running, I saw Aiden and Ethan grab Isaac.

"Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in a human body?" Aiden asks his twin.

"I don't know. Let's count." Ethan replies. 

Before anything could happen to Isaac, Scott went up and punched Ethan's jaw. "That's one." 

They all whipped out their claws and bared their teeth until we heard an ear piercing scream. I ran away to check out what that scream was about. There was a died guy tied to the tree by his neck with rope. My eyes went wide and Scott immediately brought me closer to him. 

"It's him isn't it?" Stiles says.

Soon the police showed up and cleared everyone out.

"Dad just come here. Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see." Stiles tells his dad.