Galvanize

Chelsea's P.O.V.

The Sheriff told me that Malia was back at home so I went to visit her. I walk up to the front door and pressed the door bell. A few minutes later, Mr. Tate answers the door.

"Hello." I smile and look behind me to see Malia standing behind him. "I'm here to see Malia."

He nods and opens the door further, letting me in. I walk in and she looks at the bag of food I'm holding.

"I hope you don't mind but I bought food." I say looking at Mr. Tate. 

"Thank you." He smiles. "I'll take that and serve us."

I hand it over to him and he walks away to the kitchen. Malia just stared at me.

"Hi." I smile at her. "I'm Chelsea."

"Thank you, Chelsea." 

"Girls, come eat." Mr. Tate announces.

"Follow me." She says and I do.

We walk into the kitchen and sat at the table. We all began conversing about random things. 

It soon got pretty late and I had to get going.

"Thank you for having me over." I say and look at Malia. "If you ever need anything then let me know."

She nods and thanks me once more before I left.

I take my time going back home. I kind of didn't want to see Allison. I still can't believe she doesn't want to give Aiden a chance. 

 I finally made it into the apartment and made my way to my room. I opened the door to see Isaac, Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia sitting around my room.

"What are you doing here?" I glare at all of them.

"We were waiting for you so we could apologize." Stiles starts.

"Yeah, we wanted to say that we're sorry for the things we said about Aiden even though he might be the bad guy-" Isaac was saying but Allison smacked him on the back of the head.

"We see that you are happy with him and he seems to care for you if he's willing to change for you." 

"So we're giving him a chance." Lydia smiles.

I hold my arms out, "Group hug."

They all got up and came over to hug me.

~ ~

I was arriving to school when I saw the twins in front of Scott

I was arriving to school when I saw the twins in front of Scott. I walked over to them and stood between Stiles and Scott.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott said

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful." There's no reason to say no." Aiden insists.

"I can think of one." Isaac walks up to us. "Like the two go you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. I don't know why we're not impaling them now."