The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Chelsea's P.O.V.

Stiles, as per usual, was driving to the school like a maniac. When we arrived, we rushed out of the car.

"Where is she?" Stiles questions as Scott got off of his bike.

"Over here." Allison calls us over.

We walked over and stood in front of Lydia.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car things went totally different and I ended up here." Lydia says to Stiles. "You told me to call you if I find a dead body." 

"You found a dead body?!" Stiles exclaims.

"Not yet." Lydia shook her head.

"Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia you're suppose to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles says slightly annoyed.

"Oh no, I'm not doing that again." Lydia waves her finger. "You find the dead body for now on." 

"How are we suppose to find the dead body? You're always the one who finds the dead body." Stiles talks with his hands.

I sighed and turned around when something caught my eye.

"Oh my god. Guys. I think I found the dead body." I point to the body on the Beacon Hills sign

~ ~

Aiden's P.O.V

"This thing with Danny needs to stop." I tell Ethan.

"He's harmless. Lydia's the one we are suppose worry about." Ethan reminds me.

"Then why are you still talking to Danny?" 

"What difference does it make?" Ethan questions with a straight face.

"What do you think we're doing here? You know we're not actual high school students. We are here to eliminate a threat, not hold hands, and pass notes in class." I remind him. 

"So what about Chelsea?" He raises an eyebrow.

I stay quiet.

"Exactly." He purses his lips.

"Leave her out of this." I snap.

"Then leave Danny alone. He's not a threat and what makes you think that Chelsea isn't a threat. I mean she could be." Ethan says making my blood boil.

"She isn't and you know that." I say through my teeth.

"Of course, but like I said Danny is not a threat so leave him alone." Ethan slams his locker shut and begins to walk away, but stops and faces me. "You should probably forget about Chelsea and focus on Lydia. Chelsea obviously wants nothing to do with you after what happened with Boyd."

The bell rung and everyone was walking to their next class. 

"Focus on Lydia." He says and walks away.

He's right. Chelsea hates me. She wants nothing with me, I thought. 

I was walking to my next class when Lydia took my hand and dragged me to Coach's office. We were making out when the door opened. I turned my head to see Chelsea.

"Sorry, I just left my charger in here." She walked behind Coach desk and grabbed her charger. "Sorry."

~ ~

Chelsea's P.O.V

I quickly walked out of the room with tears whelming in my eyes. I fan my eyes, but the tears came out so I wipe them.