Alpha Pact

Third Person P.O.V.

Stiles was trying to wake up Derek who was knocked out in the elevator of the hospital. He was slapping him constantly, but he wouldn't move. He raised his hand to slap him again, but stopped and decided to curl his hand into a fist. He was about to punch Derek, but Derek caught his hand before it met with his face. 

"Where is she?" Derek asks Stiles. 

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom." Stiles replies.

"She took her?" Derek seems a bit surprised.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott and Chelsea left with Deucalion, okay? So we have to get you out of here. The police are coming right now and we have to get you the hell out of here." Stiles informs them.

"Hold on. What about Cora?" Derek asks him.

~ ~

"See the twins?" Isaac asks Peter looking out the car window.

"No, but I see the Argents." Peter answers.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and they burned you alive?" Isaac says then looks to the back seat to see Peter was long gone. 

Issac got out of the car to see the Argents. 

"Where are the others." Allison approaches Isaac.

"I don't know. Scott and Stiles went back to Derek. I had to get Cora out." Isaac told her.

Derek drove up and got out of his car.

"Where's Scott, Stiles and Chelsea?" Allison asks Derek who ran over to Cora.

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's going to hold up the cops for us." Derek told them.

"We have to go right now." Isaac said to everyone.

"What about Scott, Chelsea, and Melissa?" Chris asks.

"Jennifer took Melissa." Derek said taking Cora in his car

"What about Scott and Chelsea?" Allison desperately asks. "Derek, where are they?" 

"They went with Deucalion." Derek says getting into his car and drove off.

Allison looks at his father and he brings her into a hug. Tears immediately whelm her eyes. She couldn't believe her younger sister and ex boyfriend are gone. 

~ ~

Stiles was sitting down waiting for the police to ask him questions and a few moments later he sees someone who he didn't want to see.

"Just perfect." Stiles mumbles.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" The agent asks him.

"Can you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid?" Stiles shot back.

"Where's your dad? And why hasn't no one been able to contact him?" The agent questions.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." Stiles replies with a half lie.

"Is he drinking again?" The agent asks.

Stiles sighs, "What do you mean again? He never had to stop." 

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" 

"Alright, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, start with F end with U." Stiles spat.