Chapter 2:

"Why are you here Bucky?"I ask as we sit in my living room. "I was sent here, I can't tell you by who but they wanted me to get rid of you." My eyes trace over my hands as I listen to his words, trying to think of who would want me dead. The only answer I can come up with is Hydra. It has to be them, I'm the experiment that defected and escaped.

"How did you find me?" "I honestly don't know. They have this way of controlling my mind and erasing my memories, hence why I didn't remember you." I nod as I rub my head, my head now throbbing with all this information. "Everything okay?"he asks. I groan a little before I say "yeah this is just a lot to take in."

"Can I ask you questions now?" I look up at him, my fingers still rubbing my temples. "Of course." "I know you're not nearly as old as I am but you were 17 when we met, so how old are you now?" I chuckle a little, "you should know better than anyone that it's not polite to ask a lady her age." He smiles warmly at me before I answer. "I'm 24 now." "How did you escape?"

I look at him slightly shocked that he doesn't remember how he helped me. "You umm helped me."with that I refuse to go into detail. He nods his head and looks to his feet. "So..what do we do now?" "Honestly I don't know." I nod knowing exactly what I have to do now. Swallowing the lump in my throat I get up and start walking to my room.

I grab the few items I have and start packing up my clothes. Heavy boots collide with the hard floor but I don't bother looking back. "What are you doing?"he asks me. "Look Buck it's really great seeing you and all but if you're here then it means Hydra has found me and that means I need to go."I say as I continue packing. "Where do you exactly plan on going Blue?" "Anywhere but here."

I grab some skinny jeans, a tank top and my leather jacket quickly throwing them on. Bucky's cheeks turn a shade of pink when he sees me in my underwear. I don't even care that I'm changing in front of him, my concern was to get out of here as fast as possible. "Awe Buck look at you blush." He rolls his eyes as I grab my shoes and slip them on. After that I make my way to my nightstand grabbing the loaded gun from its drawer.

"Since when do you carry a gun?"he asks slightly confused and concerned. "Since I escaped. Trust me I knew they would never stop looking for me so I wanted to be prepared any possible way I could be."I tell him as I slip my weapon into the waist band of my jeans.

He looks at me shocked. "I'm not the same girl you used to know Bucky." With that I grab a knife and tuck it into my boots. He just watches me as I grab my back pack and push past him. "What about your house?" "Was never my place. My friend loaned it to me not to long ago." I walk out the door and down my drive way. "So this is it? I haven't seen you since you were 17 and when I finally remember you, you leave?"

I stop dead in my tracks and turn to him. "I don't want to leave you. God if I could I would gladly bring you with me but like you said Hydra is in your head, and that puts me at risk." He rushes over to me now standing inches from me. I sigh feeling the sadness of having to walk away again but I know if I stay I'm dead, if he rejects his orders he's dead.

"I wish it didn't have to be this way but staying puts not only myself at risk but you too. If Hydra sees you didn't complete you mission you dead. There is no way in hell I'm letting that happen. You saved me now it's my turn." He looks to his feet instead of looking me in my eyes. "I'm sorry Buck." My arms naturally wrap around him as I hug him goodbye.

The sudden sound of a twig snapping near by catches my attention. Quickly I pull away from him and scan the area. The sound of a gun goes off as I feel a hard impact in my shoulder. "Ahhhh!"I scream in pain. I push Bucky away knowing he's the next target. My fingers grab my gun and pull the trigger as soon as I see the shadow figure move. It drops to the ground but more come rushing out. "Get our of here Bucky!"I yell as I continue shooting.

He does as I say surprisingly with out hesitation or putting up a fight. I just keep firing until I'm out of bullets. "Damn it!" I toss the gun and bolt loosing my bag and jacket along the way. Sprinting down the road as they fire back at me, thankfully they miss. My legs burn and my shoulder is killing me as I loose blood. Suddenly I hear the sound of motorcycle approaching.

Bucky quickly drives by me and stops meters in front of me. I should have known better, the damn boy never listens. He fires in my direction but hitting the men chasing me. Then this black SUV appears down the road in the opposite direction. Immediately I know it's a Hydra vehicle so I muster as much strength I can to have the current flow through my veins.

Reaching to the sky I pull a lightning bolt down on to the cars engine, making the thing explode. The firing stops as I reach the bike and hop on. "Hold on tight."he demands as starts spending off. My arms find his waist as I burry my face into his back. "How bad is it?!"he yells over the wind and engine. "I don't know, it just hurts!" My arms are weak and I don't know how much longer I can keep my eyes open.

My grip on his waist weakens as I feel myself start to fall. "Blue?! Blue hold on!" I nod weakly against his back. One of his hands find my wrist, holding both of them in one hand as he holds my arms around his waist.