Chapter 19:

"We need a diversion."says Sam,"something big." "I got something kinda big."chimes Scott, "I can't hold it very long. On my signal run like hell and if I tear myself in half don't come back for me." "You sure about this Scott?"I ask breathlessly as I rejoin the fight.

    "I do it all the time, I mean once, in a lab. And I passed out." I give him credit for such a little guy he's got some big balls. Just as I dodge one of Black Widows punches I see Scott grow to this huge height. "Holy shit!"Spider-Man and I yell at the same time. We turn and look to each other giving Widow the chance to nail my side. I groan and hunch over but I don't go down, I refuse.

     "I guess that's the signal."says cap as they come out of hiding. "Way to go Tic Tac!"cheers Sam. Right after that Sam swoops down and tackles Iron Man, giving me the perfect opportunity to sweep her legs out from under her. "Woah!"she yells as she falls. I get on top of her and just start to swing.

     Some how she blocks them and flips us. I see that Vision dude fly towards the hanger. "Oh no you don't!" I knee Widow making her fall and sprint towards him. His beam cuts through the tower next to it but thankfully Wanda is there to keep it from falling on the guys.

"Wanda can't hold it forever so I suggest you boys move a little faster."I tell them. Stopping just below Vision I start playing with that current in his head, which for him is half machine. He cries out in pain but continues to hover over me. Suddenly I hear and feel these electric sound waves go off. Wanda cries as she takes most of the blow but drop to my knees screaming do to the high electrical sound.

My eyes are barely open enough though to see them make it through. Thankfully the sound stops but my ears ring so badly I can't stand. My body feels drained, I feel as if lead has replaced my blood and I can't move. There is a loud crashing which I could only feel due to the vibrations. Every in my ears sounded like white noise. Eventually my hearing slowly returns just in time for me to hear Scott's voice. "Does anyone have any orange slices."

After a few more minutes I hear another crash and then the distant sound of sirens. Something very bad has just happened. Some how I manage to get to my feet and look around to see what happened. The man dressed similar to Iron Man lays life less on the ground. With out hesitation I run to the two men.

"Does he have a heart beat?"I ask as I approach. Tony just looks at me and points his laser hand gun thing at me. I stop dead in my tracks not wanting to be shot. "I can help him."I say calmly. "Let me help him." He just looks at me and lowers his hand. "Now does he have a heart beat?" "No." I nod and send electricity to my hands. Mr Stark removes his chest plate and allows me to start shocking his heart.

"Come on Rhodes."I hear him plea. I keep shocking him until I detect a pulse, just in time to as the ambulance and cops show up. "Thank you." I give a small nod when suddenly I feel someone push me to the ground and cold metal tighten around my wrist. "Seriously! I save your friend and you do this!" "You shouldn't have joined the wrong team."

"God you are a fucking asshole!" I'm about to pulse my electricity through my body but I feel the bulkiness of the power restraint collar. Letting out a deep sigh I am lifted and forced to walk towards an armored car. I look around to see the rest of my team also in cuffs and the man who I guess is Rhodes is taken to the ambulance.

They are just about to shove me in the car when Stark suddenly stops us. "I want this one in the indestructible cell. With her power to shock people and everything else I don't want to make it easy on her breaking out." "You son of a bitch." He just shrugs and then shove me in the car, chaining me to the wall inside the armored car.

Pulling me along harshly the put me in this strange cell. Instead of bars like the others I have bullet proof glass with small wholes in it. I'm sure there are other things that make it indestructible but at this point I don't care. In all honesty I have given up caring because I know people will never change. They will always see me as a mutant, a disgusting thing. No matter what I will always be a villain in their eyes. I just hope Steve and Bucky made it out. Maybe if they don't except me as a hero they will at least expect Bucky as one.