Chapter 5:

Sweat drips from my body as my fist collide with the hard bag. Bucky hits his bag so hard it starts to sway back and fourth. He looks to me and smirks. I don't feel like having a competition with him right now so I walk into the boxing ring. "What are you doing?"he pants. "You'll see."

      One of the cocky boys steps in the ring and looks me up and down. He takes his lip between his teeth as he circles around me, looking at my body as if I was a piece of meat. "Damn baby girl."his thick accent echos through my ears as he removes his shirt. "Like what you see kitten?" He's an arrogant prick that's for sure.

        "In your dreams."I smirk as I get in my stance. "Don't let him get in your head."says Bucky from my corner. "Excuse me but I don't recall this fine honey asking for your help."snaps the man. Bucky starts to climb the ropes to get in but my hands find his sweaty bare chest making him stop. "I got this Buck."

      He just looks from the man to me and nods before getting down. "Are we going to fight or are you going to talk the whole time?"I snap. "Feisty, I like that." The man steps closer to me. "I would be careful princess, I wouldn't want you to get hurt let alone break a nail."he gives a cocky smile. "Try me."I challenge.

      The man smiles as he swings for me. I jump back before I punch him in his jugular. He grabs his throat for air as I give him a strong right hook across the jaw. Damn that hurt! He stumbles back and I keep going. Some how this ass sweeps my legs out from beneath me.

      My body collides hard with the mat as the man kicks my side. One of his blows was hard enough to roll me over. "Come one Blue."I hear Bucky say. He looks pissed when I look at him, not at me but at the man. The man tries to kick me again but this time I block him.

      He is caught off guard as I stand and start swinging again. I miss a few times but once my fist comes in to contact with his jaw I don't miss. He stumbles backwards slightly giving me the chance to round house his face. The man falls to the floor, hard. I smile seeing that I have won. He groans as I kneel down and say "look at that no nails were broken. Guess I'm not the princess."

      "That's my girl!"cheers Bucky as climbs into the ring. Out of pure excitement and adrenaline from the win I run and leap into his arms. His hands grip the bottom of my thighs as my arms wrap around his neck. Not even the stench of our sweat could ruin this moment.

      My heart pounds in my chest as I look deep into his blue eyes. He seems to be looking just as deep into mine. Slowly he sets me down but doesn't break eye contact. "We should umm head out."I say looking up at him. "Yeah We should." With that he walks off to the locker room to change.

      I sit and wait on one of the benches as I wait for Bucky. My jacket dangles at my sides as it remains open. Even though I'm just in a black sports bra and leggings I'm still really warm. "You ready?"he asks making me look up at him. "Yeah." With that I stand and grab my water bottle. As we walk back to the apartment we stop by a small produce market, picking up some more small items.

       "Plums!"he cheers as he finds the produce stand. I chuckle as the man child pulls me to the table. He carefully examines each one so I decide to walk around and look at other things. I find this jewelry table and glance around at all of the different pieces. One in particular catches my eye, it's a silver necklace with the charm formed in the shape of a lightning bolt.

        "Find anything you like?"Buck asks as he joins me. "Just this."I say as I point at it. "It's beautiful." "Yeah but I don't need trinkets, especially since I'm never in one place for too long." With that I move on that is until I see a news paper. The older man just smiles and hands me one, I give him a dollar and smile back.

     My eyes glance over at Bucky who is smiling and mingling among the locals. God every time I look at him this warm fuzzy feeling bubbles up from inside me. His eyes seem to catch mine as he gives me his warm smile. It's funny that I have a crush on a guy that is over 100. My eyes then drift back to the paper and my smile disappears.

     He walks over to me, concern all over his face. I don't say a word knowing that if I do everyone will know who he is. "What? What's wrong?"he asks. I show him the paper, he eyes land on the title and look to mine. "The world believes this was you. The explosion at that world accords meeting from a few nights, they believe that was you." With that I don't say anything else on the matter. I grab his hand and start walking back to the apartment.

     I stop midway up the steps as he keeps going, only stopping once he realizes I'm not there. "Blue come on, we can't stay here."he says as he rushes back down the steps. "Bucky they believe that was you, what do we do? Where do we go?" "Look I don't know right now."he says as he grips my shoulders. "Right now all I know is we need to leave. It's only a matter of time before they come for me."

      "Bucky..." "Blue hydra is after you too, they see that they will know you're with me. They know I'm your weakness and you're mine. I'm not letting anything happen to you but when have to go."he says now standing directly in front of me. I nod as he grabs my hand and pulls me with him up the steps.