Chapter 17:

~Blue's POV~

Something about today seems off. It honestly feels like my life is going to be flipped upside down again. I mean if everything goes to plan then everything will be fine and Bucky will be safe. "Blue?" Bucky gently shakes me with his metal arm. "Mmm." "You okay?" I turn to him unsure of what to say. Do I tell him what I'm feeling or do I just say I'm fine?

     "I'm fine, just mentally preparing." He just slowly nods. The three of us watch as Steve talks to the blond agent that helped me at the station and the one Bucky basically beat the hell out of. The two of them talk but I can't understand what they are saying, must be something important considering she pops the trunk of her car revealing everyone's suits.

     Suddenly out of now where the two of them are lip locking. I decided to play a little joke as they finish. Leaning forward I honk the car horn making them jump and pop out of the window. "Would you two hurry up I got shit to do today." The two of them turn to me and chuckle a little while Sam and Bucky loose it in the car. "Okay guys it's not that funny."I say as I peek back in.

      Once Steve starts heading back to the car I look at the blond. "Hey." She stops walking and turns to me. "Thanks for your help today and back at the station." "No problem."she says simply. I slide back through the window and cuddle into Bucky.

      Eventually we pull into the parking garage of the airport. This white van pulls up next to us and this man and woman step out. I recognize the young woman right away. We all step out and approach the van. Strangely enough I feel this pull towards the woman, it's as if my powers are trying to tell me something.

       Her eyes watch me as we meet Scott aka Ant-man. "I'm sorry but do I know you?"I ask interrupting the others. "I was just about to ask you the same thing."she responds with a thick sokovian accent. We slowly approach one another, unsure of what the other will do. Red currents of light start to dance between her fingers as the blue sparks dance through mine.

      We look at each other in confusion. "Who are you?"I ask. "You're a project of Hydra aren't you?"Bucky suddenly speaks. "How did you know?" "Because I am too."I say in shock. "That explains why this is happening."she says looking to the others. "Explains what?" "When I was with Hydra they said they wanted to make me just as strong if not stronger than subject 44."

My heart stops beating as I process her words. "You're the Scarlet Witch."I say quietly. "That's why we are feeling this pull, our powers are attracted to one another because they are similar in strength. Although I'm pretty sure your powers are stronger than mine."I say trying to make light of the situation. "So you're telling me we have the two strongest people on our team."interjects Sam. "Oh hell Yeah!"cheers Scott. I look to Wanda as the two of us just smile and laugh. Suddenly and alarm sounds through the airport. Steve looks to all of us, "suit up."

We all watch as he jogs towards the helicopter. Before he even gets a chance Iron man and a bunch of others come out of nowhere and stand in front of him. "Underoos!"calls Iron man. This flash of red and blue flips through the air grabbing Steve's shield in the process. "Ready for this?" I look to Bucky aa the others talk. "No but then again when do I really ever get what I want." "You got me." I roll my eyes playfully as I kiss him before sending him off with Sam.

"Take care of him."I tell Sam. "I'll do my best Blue." I nod, "oh and Sam?" The two of them stop and turn to me. "You be careful." He gives a small smile and nod before heading back on their way. From there I turn and look back to Steve. I watch as he lifts his arms in the air allowing an arrow to be shot through the webbing that spider thing shot. Scott takes his cue and grows back to normal height, knocking the spider dude on his back and returning Steve's shield.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barns."I hear the guy next to Iron man say. He wears a suit similar to his but not exactly the same, his seems bulky and bigger. "Barns is mine!"demands T'challa or as I call him, the Black Panther. "The hell he is!"I say as I bolt from my hiding place. "Here goes nothing."