Chapter 18:

I sprint on to the field and to Steve's side as he fights Black Panther. I watch as the lesser known Iron Man starts to make his way over to Steve. Black Panther's nails scrape against the shield giving me the perfect opportunity to play with those brain currents. He screams out in pain as he falls to his knees clutching his head.

"Thanks." "No prob...". I'm cut off by my body smacking the pavement. Damn I let my guard down for just a second and that damn cat grabs me. He climbs on top of me but I push him off and get to my feet. "Little kitty wants to play then let's play." We both charge at one another, blocking each other's counters moves.

I'm getting sick of this so I lift my leg kicking him in the ribs pulsing electricity through my body, shocking him him. He groans painfully as he collided with the cement below. I take this opportunity to run from him and head into the terminal. Once inside I see both Sam and Bucky webbed to the floor.

"Guys look I would love to keep this up, but I've only got one job here today...and I got to impress Mr Stark, so, I'm really sorry." I watch from the shadows as Sam releases Red Wing just as he shoots his web. "You couldn't have done that earlier." "I hate you."says Sam. Poor kid sounds too young to be in a fight like this, oh well. I shoot a lightning bolt at him making him let go of his web and fall.

Bucky and Sam both try to look at me. "Why is it I'm always saving your asses?" I rush up to them, seizing my knife and cutting them free. "I recall saving your ass more than you have saved mine."recalls Buck. "Let's go!"says Steve through our ear pieces.

With out hesitation we all sprint out of the terminal and towards a hanger with another plain inside. Our whole team meets as we run towards the hanger almost like we were in a movie. Suddenly this laser, light beam thing hits the ground in front of us, basically splitting the ground. We stop and look too the sky and see this floating red man they call Vision.

We all stand in front of one another unsure of the next move. "What do we do Cap?" "We fight." I look from Cap to Bucky seeing his stone cold face. My eyes drift from his eyes to the people in front of us. Following Cap's lead we march towards one another. I crank up my powers beginning to have my eyes glow.

"Watch out for Voltage."I hear Black Widow warn as they march our way. "What's so bad about her?"asks bug boy. His question remains unanswered as we sprint towards one another. No one hesitates as our sides clash together. "I Still don't understand what's so bad about you?" I just smirk as I shoot another bolt his way.

He flips out of the way just as it strikes the ground. "Never mind I understand now!" "Do you ever stop talking?" "No, not really."he jokes has he shoots webs at me. One of them ties my feet together. A small groan slips through my lips as I smack the ground. Swiftly I pull my legs apart, breaking the webbing. The kid tries to jump on me but I just lift my hand up and shock him. "Ahh!"

This sounds so mean but I can't help but chuckle. I look over at Bucky just to see him get thrown against a bunch of creates. As soon as he sits up I start to run to him. Black Panthers nails are just about to attack his throat until I see a read current. Looking to my right I see Wanda stopping him and basically throwing him. We look to each other and I give her a thankful nod.

I run to his side and help him up. "You know you can't fight if you always sitting on your ass." "Very funny."he says as I help him up. Just as I get him up Panther charges our way. "Look out!"I yell as I shove Bucky and take the blow, landing on my back. I gasp for air as the wind gets knocked out of me.

He goes after Buck again but some how I get to my feet and tackle him. We throw punches and jabs left and right, once again most of our blows being blocked by one another. Some how he gets behind me, pulling me against him. I try shocking him be he just continues to hold on to me. If he doesn't let go I only have one other option. Sending all my power to my free hand I lift it to my chest. This is going to hurt like hell.

Placing my hand over my heart I send my electric pulses through my chest and heart, into his body. I scream do to the pain but I keeping going strengthening my power until he lets go. The moment he does the two of us drop. Everything seems to move in slow motion do to the pain. "Blue!"I hear Bucky yell. I raise my hand up stoping him as I try get to my knees. If he touches me right now I could kill him. The only reason the cat isn't dead is because I purposely sent it through my body, taking most of the blow.

My body is to weak to even get to my knees. Bucky throws off his attacker and starts coming my way, along with Spider-Man. "Stop!"I yell with my eyes still glowing as I try to lift myself again. "Don't touch me, you can die if you touch me right now!"I warn them. My breathing is extremely shaky as my power and body begin to calm down.

After a couple more seconds I some how manage to get to my feet and get back into the fight. "We got to go. That guy is probably in Siberia by now."says Buck. "We got to draw out the fliers. I'll take Vision, you get to the jet."orders Cap. "No, you get to the jet, both of you."demands Sam. "The rest of us aren't getting out of here." "As much as I hate to admit it if we're going to win this one, some of us might have to loose it."says Clint.

Eventually I catch up with Bucky and Steve in their hiding places. "They are right guys, you have to go." "No I'm not leaving you here."Buck says as he turns to me. "Look I'm not arguing about this. You both have to go now!" I'm just about to run off when Bucky grabs me and pulls me close. His lips smash to mine as a way to say goodbye. Resentfully I pull away from him. "Now go." I start to run away from him when I hear my name. "Hey Blue!" I turn and look back to them. "I love you!" "I know you do!"I say with a smirk before running off.