Chapter 32:

~Bucky's POV ~

My fingers softly run over her bare skin as she sleeps peacefully on my chest. God I missed this. I missed how tightly she would cling to me, scared to be taken away. She knew that no matter what I would protect her but still she wanted to be close.

Light starts to slowly appear outside telling me that morning has arrived. Blue moans as she turns to her side, her back still pressing against me. This goofy smirk appears on my face as I glance at her bare body. What can I say, making up can be a lot of fun sometimes. It's then I notice the long scars running down her side. They look like cat scratches, and then it hits me. Those are from the fight she had with Ta'challa on the rooftop.

Guilt enters my stomach as I remember those were because of me. I try to brush off the memory and just lay with her. Gently I brush the hair away from her neck and face. Another moan slips past her lips from my touch and I can't help but smile. My hand runs down her side until it reaches her waist, allowing me to wrap my arm around her. My lips softly press to her neck and begin to suck on her soft skin.

I know it's not really gentlemen like but I don't care, right now in this moment I don't ever want anyone else, only Blue. If this is the only way I can show she's mine then so be it. "Mhmm Bucky."she moans. She's clearly awake now. "Good morning to you too"Blue chuckles. "Good morning." "What were you doing there?"she playfully questions.

"Ummm would you believe me if I said nothing?" She gives a warm smile before she turns around to fully face me. "Bucky Barns were you giving me a hickey?" "What no I mean yes, I mean maybe." Blue let's out a light hearted chuckle as she brings her hand to my face. Her thumb gently rubbing over the stubble over my cheek.

        "Why?"she asks. "Because no matter what happens I want the world to know you're mine and that I love you." Those three little words slipped off my tongue so easily but I'm not sure if now was the best time to say them. Her blue eyes stare brightly into mine, almost as if she was shocked at my words. "I'm sorry I know it's too soon to say it but I do Blue, I really do love you. I have loved you since the day we met back in Hydra. Even then I didn't care that you were 17, I just knew that I wanted to protect you, hold you, kiss you."

      Our lips are a mere centimeters apart, oh how I desperately wanted to close the gap between us. Instead she closes the space, smashing her lips to mine as she gently pushes me on my back. Her legs on both sides of me as she straddles me. Both of her hands cupping my face while mine runs up and down her back. Suddenly I feel this sharp little pinch on my lower lip only to realize that she bite my lip. After that she slowly pulls away from me. "I love you too Bucky."

         I can feel my heart racing at the sound of her words. She loves me! She said she loves me! This time I can't help myself and pull her into me. "Be careful with your arm goof." " Blue I have one arm and it's made of metal, trust me it doesn't hurt." She smiles warmly at me while sit up. I return the smile and gently tuck strands of hair be hind her ear before cupping her face.

        "I would love to stay this way forever but I need to feed my animals, maybe we can return to this when I get back."I say while raising my eyebrows. Playfully she rolls her eyes and climbs off of me, only to lay back down. Slowly I climb out of bed and dress myself before walking back over to Blue, who is back to sleeping peacefully. I grab the thin sheet and cover her exposed body before stepping outside.

I'm just about to step inside until I see two figures coming down the hill. From what I can see they are carrying some big crate or something. With them coming down the hill I feel the need to make sure Blue is covered, so I step inside only to find her still sleeping soundly thankfully.

A small smirk spills onto my face as I continue to look at her. The crunching sound of footsteps in the grass grabs my attention making me walk out. Ta'challa and hug head guard Okoye stand beside the now open crate. "Where's the fight?" "On its way."Ta'challa says, concern lacing his voice. I look down at the new arm in front of me. Well Blue will be happy I'm getting my metal arm back.

This heaviness finds its way to my shoulders as I realize what is going on. "This isn't going to be pretty is it?"I ask, my eyes now driving to theirs. "I wish I could say it will be White Wolf but I can't." I give him an uneasy nod when suddenly I hear a tired voice say "Bucky?" Our attention turns to her voice, she stands in the opening to my home, the sheet still wrapped around her.

"Good morning Blue."nods Ta'challa, this small smile edging its way to the corner of his lips. His eyes glide over her making this annoyed feeling start to enter the pit of my stomach. "Morning you're highness."she nods in return. I make my way over to her and cover her from their gazes. "I'll be back in soon Blue, why don't you...." "Bucky what's going on? Does it have to do with Starks disappearance?"

Her bright blue eyes scanning my face for some sort of answer. "They are giving me a new arm." Her jaw tightens slightly as her eyes jump from me to the crate. "I'll be in soon okay? Just stay here." She looks down at her feet in acceptance. I gently grasp her chin and press a kiss to her forehead before leaving.

"We need you to come with us so we can get this on." I nod and look back at Blue who remains in the door way. With that we are off to meet with Shuri until we see a bolt of lightning strike the ground. The guards point their weapons around, circling their king and myself. Looking back towards the hut I see a fully clothed Blue looking at us, eyes glowing. Ta'challa and I look to each other and chuckle. I should have known she wouldn't listen but that's my girl.