Chapter 11:

~Days later~

      I stand on the balcony of my hotel room just letting the cool breeze blow gently through my hair. The boys decided I should have my own room for privacy reasons. Tomorrow we head to the airport and try to get to Siberia. Nerves, anxiety and almost every other emotion are beginning to fill me. My heart pounds at the thought of going back to that dreaded place.

      I would rather die then head back to that hell hole. I'm only going back to protect my friend. Damn that man. Why did I have to get involved with him? Why did he get involved with me? I was perfectly content with dying but no. I met James Buchanan Barns and was head over heels. Out of all the guys in the world I fall for that one, good job Blue.

      There was just something about him. When he asked me how old I was he seemed upset to find out the answer. It was like we had an immediate connection with one another. He was protective over me since day one. Believe it or not I didn't trust him at first even though everything inside told me I should. Having cells next to each other probably added to that. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be in this position right now.

      "20 bucks."demands my friend Eric as he holds out his hand, a bag of pills in the other. The girl in front of us rustles through her purse in search of cash. I roll my eyes becoming impatient. While I never did drugs I did help sell them, along with many other talents I had.

     I feel this sudden pressure on my waist, looking down I see Eric's arm firmly wrapped around my waist. Quickly I spin around and push him off of me. "I helped you with you deal by providing you protection, now pay up."I say as I stick my hand out. "Oh come on doll."

      I swiftly pull out my knife and flip the blade out. "Take another step towards me and this blade will be the only thing you will be kissing."  He raises his arms up in defense as he backs up. "I don't think your in the position to be threatening and demanding things from me though."he says with a devilish smile.

      "What?"I question as I give him a confused look. Suddenly someone grabs me from behind , pinning me against them. Knife still in hand I plunge it into my attackers leg. The man screams as he legs me go. I rip the blade out of his leg and make a break for it.

     How could he?! Eric betrayed me! He was supposed to be my partner, my friend, asshole! I run as far and as fast as I can until I hear their cars swiftly approaching. My eyes spot and alleyway so I make the decision to run in and hide behind a dumpster. My lungs burn from the lack of oxygen they got as I ran.

      Suddenly I'm slammed against the brick building, this cold metal gripping my throat. I struggle to breath as I claw at the man. My fingers grip his glasses revealing his ocean blue eyes. A black mask covering the rest of his face while black make up coats the skin below his blue eyes.

     Something flickers in his eyes peer into my soul. My vision starts to get blurry with black spots popping up here and there. "Please stop."I choke out. Surprisingly he does as he releases me. Unfortunately my body is too weak to stand so I collapse but my body doesn't hit the rough pavement. Instead I weakly look up to see the masked man holding me to his chest. "Who are you?" Is the last thing I say before diving into the darkness that surrounded me. The last thing I remember feeling was the man carrying me bridal style while protectively clutching me to his chest.

     The next thing I remember is the man gently carrying me down a long dark hall way. I groan as I feel the soreness creepy through my body. My eyes eventually adjust to the darkness, allowing me to look at his face. The black mask has been discarded letting me see the small amount of stubble that coats his chin. Those piercing eyes starring down the hall towards some sort of light.

     I try to push myself out of the mans arms but my body is still to weak. "Don't even try to escape from me because you will lose and you have been drugged." His voice is raspy from not talking for so long. I groan as I admit defeat. "Can I at least walk on my own two feet." The man abruptly stops and gently sets me down. For a kidnapper he isn't very cruel, he actually listens to me and isn't rough with me.

    My legs feel like jello as I use the cold wall for support. "Here."he offers me an arm to help. "Why are you being so nice to me? Not to long ago you were trying to kill me." "Fine don't take it, hell if I care."he says slightly annoyed. "Wait!"I call out. I can practically hear his small smile as he slowly turns back to me.

My hands grip his arm tightly as we continue to walk down the hall. "Why am I here?" "Hydra has something planned for you." "What do they have planned? Where the hell even am I? And what is Hydra?"I snap as I force him to stop. My body rest against the wall as I wait for an answer. He sighs at me, "You're at a base in Siberia."

"You didn't answer my other questions."I snap again. Suddenly his hands slam against the wall along side me, his body just barely hovering over mine. "Look if you want to survive this place I suggest you get an attitude adjustment."he growls. My breath is shaky as he continues to hover just inches away. "I'm not afraid of you."I say as I stair into his eyes. He swallows hard as he stairs right back. "Maybe you should be."

Ever since that day I have been under Bucky's control and now he's under mine.